Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Ricecel has breakdown after going thru his hoe's phone

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
:feelshaha:jfl at bawling on the floor like a manchild in public
cheating is the norm, i doubt anyone can find a single young whore who has not cheated at least once in her life

never began for him

his body ODed on the blackpill and his body is rejecting it hard

never began for him

his body ODed on the blackpill and his body is rejecting it hard
It's like when your body gets a blood transfussion with an incorrect blood. It's over for him.

Most foids are cheaters
Couldn't agree more. I work in an industry that is mostly female so I've had my fair share of talking or listening to females and the majority of them are all cheating on their spouses/partners it is insane. Then the more I learned about my family history or current family relations it just sickens me to know practically 90% of the females in all my family are lying whores.

For example, a woman at work (coworker) would flirt with all the men that would come into the office. Janitors. IT workers. Customers. Other technicians. Anybody that was a guy she would flirt with. She was an average woman. Not too attractive but attractive enough for you to fuck for sure. I remember I would freak the fuck out because I knew she was married but then one day overheard another woman ask her about her flirting. She said she flirts with everybody but never tells her husband because he would get upset and he gets very angry. LOL straight from the horses mouth. Even she wouldn't want him to know and that's her husband. The man she supposedly dedicated her life for.

Can't trust any hoes these days man
Especially with ease of access of photos and videos they all send nudes or suggestive poses to "feel something" to strangers for validation. It's gotten out of control. Any real man that has a bitch needs to put her ass on lockdown and lock all her shit. She don't need social media if she's with you.:feelsthink:

Becoming attached to a foid is madness.

A sexbot wouldn't cheat on you, so why not want one?

Men are only so territorial with our women because we know that they are naturally whores. Men would be content with their looksmatch but foids are always chasing the next high(Chad).

Noodlewhores r g3n0c1d1ng their own men.

holy shit he went into a frenzy :lul:

Probably grew up on Disney. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I can only imagine what was written in the convos.

"yo slut, last night was amazing"
"heyyy chad. haha yeah I enjoyed it too, unfortunately we can't fuck daily anymore or my rice bf will find out. last night he even noticed that my breath smelled of dick"

You gotta go easy on the blackpill, he took too much too fast.

What a fucking cuck he should just get a gaming pc and go neet

i wonder what he saw, maybe chad's or tyrone's dick

cheating is the norm, i doubt anyone can find a single young whore who has not cheated at least once in her life
anyone who trusts women in the west or western women is a CUCK

This is the dude normies mention when they tell you they know a short asian guy who has a girlfriend

This is the dude normies mention when they tell you they know a short asian guy who has a girlfriend
Cant watch the video because age restricted. Can someone download and post the video here?

Nigga just click the link
It's age restricted. Jewtube wants to verify my age with my I.D. or (((credit card)))
New law in the (((EU))) :feelsUgh:

Np bhai

>the bouncers are joggers
>it’s filmed by a jogger
>TTS is english

You fkn srs or? :feelsseriously:
Screenshot 20210921 2215532

Joggers work as bouncers in some asian countries. This video could've been posted by a jogger in riceland. This sign looks like rice characters to me.
Np bhai

>the bouncers are joggers
>it’s filmed by a jogger
>TTS is english

You fkn srs or? :feelsseriously:
I was right. Jfl @ you for arguing with a German about autistic details :feelsUgh:
Screenshot 20210921 2220262

Last edited:
Probably grew up on Disney. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I can only imagine what was written in the convos.

"yo slut, last night was amazing"
"heyyy chad. haha yeah I enjoyed it too, unfortunately we can't fuck daily anymore or my rice bf will find out. last night he even noticed that my breath smelled of dick"
He probably got brutally blackpilled.

Last edited:
brootal over for rice :blackpill::blackpill:

: feelshaha:jfl at bawling on the floor like a manchild in public
He overdosed on black pill. If he was at least red pilled, he would have accepted this more readily, but he was living in lala land