Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ricecel plot to dissuade noodlewhores from dating whitecels

sorry ricecels, noodlewhores are white incel ONLY.

cant blame them for trying

Another levels of deluded coping

Saying that white guys are racist might work a bit as that's pushed by the media a lot.

Saying they're white supremacist might just turn her on more, lol

Noodle toilets are big whitu cocku onry

but I understand ricecels

I don't read big posts from .is little less chance to read a IT post

only jihad can save them :lul:

COPE. No mateguarding will save you from libtard soyciety. If a noodlewhote wants to suck witu cocku nobody will strop her. Go back to your asian shithole and rule over your gook whores there. You can't put mincemeat through meatgrinder in reverse. You'd have to live in a literall niger ghetto to restore physical control over foids.

Saying they're white supremacist might just turn her on more, lol
well foids in general don't care about thugmaxxers killing and robbing, why should they care about as much as this ficititous creation of leftard mind

"you realize your hapa son will hate you, right?"

This is the only thing that needs to be said. Just remind her her son and daughter will still look like gooks 50% of the time. If they're lucky, Japan can look like turks

"you realize your hapa son will hate you, right?"

This is the only thing that needs to be said. Just remind her her son and daughter will still look like gooks 50% of the time. If they're lucky, Japan can look like turks
Calling white males dumb while living in western society is the peak of irony....
>in b4 triggered

Calling white males dumb while living in western society is the peak of irony....
>in b4 triggered
Exactly lmao. If whites are stupid, why is the chink living in their society?

COPE. No mateguarding will save you from libtard soyciety. If a noodlewhote wants to suck witu cocku nobody will strop her. Go back to your asian shithole and rule over your gook whores there. You can't put mincemeat through meatgrinder in reverse. You'd have to live in a literall niger ghetto to restore physical control over foids.
even 60 yo fat white men can swim in pussy in SEA tbh

Fried Rice Cooking GIF by Nigel Ng (Uncle Roger)

I’m kinda tired of these rich Asians traveling to the USA and getting upset that they’re not fully accepted in a society where they’re a 2% minority. Like why would this society cater to you at all? Go fix your own country.

lol they must be autistic to think that will work.

If I were a ricecel and wanted to make noodlewhores feel bad then whenever they mention "my boyfriend [whoever]" innocently ask "He's white, right?" That's enough to make them self-conscious.