Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Ricecel wants to abolish masculinity to make Asian males get laid

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Your brain on soy :lul::lul::lul:

As we all know huhwhites have the monopoly on masculinity and ethnics can only succeed by manicuring their butthole and bending over to get sodomized by butchdykes and trannies :feelsthink:

@SlayerSlayer
Thot
Was?

Reading r/aznmasculinity is migraine-inducing by how much they cope; never make a mention of that subreddit again. :society:

From my experience it’s african>hispanic>asian>white for masculinity . Alphabets are discouraged and ostracized by the normal colored.

Reading r/aznmasculinity is migraine-inducing by how much they cope; never make a mention of that subreddit again. :society:
It's r/aznidentity :society:

Your brain on soy :lul::lul::lul:

As we all know huhwhites have the monopoly on masculinity and ethnics can only succeed by manicuring their butthole and bending over to get sodomized by butchdykes and trannies :feelsthink:

I agree with his post-- that emulating a HUUUUUUWHITE idea of masculinity is gay and cucked af, but I also agree with your sentiment that it's all fucking pointless.

I don't even know why they talk about "white masculinity", aside from the whole kpop crap most asian countries are way more masculine than western ones, which are basically soy gynocentric hellholes with >15% of their population made of faggots jfl

If you can't solve a problem, then there is an easier problem you can solve: find it.
---George Pólya​
Sadly, foids are specific enough about what kind of masculinity they want. Changing the problem isn't going to raise our SMV in any sense

Funny thing is it's not even about being masculine lmfao, Asian's just usually have shit genes unless their like Johnny Gat or something

He got his wish, masculinity is repulsive to most young foids today

no way im reading something from that subreddit

posts from aznidentity, FDS, and IT rot my soul

aznidentity, the biggest copers.
they're at least closer to the black pill then blue pilled asians/ricecels though

same thing for other racial supremacist groups

If you can't solve a problem, then there is an easier problem you can solve: find it.
---George Pólya​
Sadly, foids are specific enough about what kind of masculinity they want. Changing the problem isn't going to raise our SMV in any sense
The brutal reality is that the kind of masculinity foids want is not the one ricecels possess: height, muscles, rugged mature features, beards, dick size, assertive dominant personality with dark triad characteristics. The average Asian male doesn't possess any of these.

Also if anything masculinity standards are just going up. 50 years ago you didn't have to be 6'4, white and on steroids to get laid, now you do :society: