Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ricecels have gotten MUCH taller, has anyone noticed?

Eng-Cel

Eng-Cel

Recruit
★★
I think Ricemen have gotten much taller in the UK.

[UWSL]Everytime I walk in the centre of the city, 80% of Rice are now my height, sometimes even taller (I'm closer to 5'10 than 5'9, 5'11 with decent lifted shoes). Did someone feed them super serum these past few years? How are these mfers so tall now all of a sudden?[/UWSL]

[UWSL]They still have to deal with their terrible hereditary face shape, but yeah, no longer manlets it seems.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]lifefuel if you're a UK rice, alot of you seem gifted with height by the looks of it.[/UWSL]

Chyna has been feeding them T infused rice so that they become super soldiers and dominate the west.

I didnt see any other ricemen when i was there. Then again, it was during the time of complete lockdowns

Are they all Koreans? :feelsohgod:

Rice men are tall. A lot of them are short due to being malnourished

Are they all Koreans? :feelsohgod:
you a locationcel just like @-BrettyBoy- innit

It could be that the more taller and confident asians are more likely to go out:feelsjuice: or maybe there’s some growth formula they’ve figured out with their Asian powers

Eat your vegetables

Probably just having access to a western diet that allows them to reach their actual height potential. nutrition pill is brutal.

That or noddlewhores are starting to pull what western holes do and only breed with tall rice:shock:

[UWSL]Everytime I walk in the centre of the city, 80% of Rice are now my height, sometimes even taller (I'm closer to 5'10 than 5'9, 5'11 with decent lifted shoes). Did someone feed them super serum these past few years? How are these mfers so tall now all of a sudden?[/UWSL]

[UWSL]They still have to deal with their terrible hereditary face shape, but yeah, no longer manlets it seems.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]lifefuel if you're a UK rice, alot of you seem gifted with height by the looks of it.[/UWSL]
again its wahmen and the hypergamy eg they are whiting up and going for only tall white men eg their offfspring and subsequent generations will be taller and taller

And also, most Rice in the street have a Noodle under their arm, even ugly Ricemen. UK has a high rate of AMAF because they're likely just students in their little bubble, so they're safe from JBW.

That or noddlewhores are starting to pull what western holes do and only breed with tall rice:shock:
Runaway selection of male height happens in wealthy countries of any race. Women are okay with collectively breeding men to be unnaturally tall for their own vanity.

I've noticed this a little too, but by and large ricemen still seem to be shorter (Asian women are short as always). I think Asian parents are more aware of the need to give their sons advantages in life, whether that be by studymaxxing or HGH. The lucky sons get HGH, unlucky ones get shoved into their rooms to study all day.

Depends, its common for northern Han from the northern provinces to be quite tall. Fairly common to see 5'7+ noodlewhores from norther China.

Southern han (cantonese) which is type that Americans are much more familiar with, are typically around 5'6 -5'8. The men that is.

And your observations are like mines. You only see AMAF couples when they are FOB tourists or foreign students. It is utterly over for Asian American males (in your case Oriental British males). People are shocked to see an Asian American female with an Asian American male. They turn their heads to look at those just as they would turn their heads when they see an AMWF couple.

Last edited:
Chink richfags giving their kids HGH. Nothing special here.

I think people just have a warped conception of Asian height. They think average height in Asia is 5'3 or something (similar to how they think the average Asian penis is 3") and then are surprised when they see 5'8 "tall" Asians. In reality average height in East Asia is 5'6 - 5'8 and yes there are some 6'+ actually tall Asians but they are very rare. I also think 5'8-5'9 is pretty much the genetic potential for even the tallest Asian populations, so I doubt they will get taller in the future.

5'9-5'11 is short for men in developed countries

Yhwach

Yahweh

They were more than mere utilities of the Hebrews. As Nietzsche suggested in his 'The Anti-Christian'. That the Hebrews mediate the greater conscience of Yahweh in order to arrive at a judgement that impresses itself onto an ideal.
Yhwach is also the name of a anime villian

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back