Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ricemen are the most subhuman

• Thread starter Biowaste Removal
  • Start date
Biowaste Removal

Biowaste Removal

Real-life deformed Uruk-hai of Монголын
★★★★★
East Asians have neoteny, which is essentially aborted puberty. This is what causes the youthful or childlike appearance. Now you might think this is a good thing, but trust me, it's not. No woman in her right mind wants a man who looks like a teenager with zero body hair. We have the skin and eye area of a literal child.

Not to mention this is probably the reason why we have small genitals in the first place, as well as extremely low testosterone and estrogen compared to other races. This may also be a reason why mongoloids are the least dimorphic of all races, with the men and women looking "the same".

This may even impact our brain development, as we are very submissive, because we never entered the rebellious phase that caucasoids adolescents enter. We have the lowest crime rate in the entire world; we couldn't thugmaxx or fight if our lives depended on it.

We have very weak immune systems, which is why so many viruses originated from East Asia. Our nervous systems have infant-tier durability, which is why we die easily when we enter physical conflict.

We also have bird bones- the lowest bone density and muscle mass out of any race. Maybe we are a little stronger than curries, but that's about it. Neoteny is ridiculous.

East Asians have cold adapted features because their ancestors spent too long in siberia and Tibet.

Now you may be wondering why Northern Europeans don't also have this, well there are two reasons. First of all, siberia and tibet have the highest elevation out of any place on earth, unlike scandinavia. high elevation = NOT GOOD FOR HUMAN DEVELOPMENT

Second of all, northern europeans only migrated to the north more recently, while gooks ancestors were in those places tens of thousands of years ago. Take the Saami for example, they have a gook appearance because they are indigenous northern europeans who stayed there for too long.

This gook appearance consists of a flat face (recessed maxilla, or recessed upper at the least), deformed nose, long midface, and shit eye area. This isn't hunter eyes btw, it's just shitty gook eyes. You can clearly tell the difference, so stop coping. In the body, we also have shorter limbs, which just makes the neoteny and combat abilities all the worse.
Not to mention cold adaptation is probably at least part of the equation for the cause of neoteny

Now if all of this wasn't bad enough, we also have a shitty unorthodox diet, similar to curries which has extremely low protein intake and is soft to chew making all of our problems worse. Our ancestors may have possibly had inbreeding

Last edited:
A lot of this benefits noodlewhores though, because many of these features are considered feminine cute or submissive and therefore desired. But if you're a rice male? OvER boyo

(Cope) I might post a looksmaxxing guide for ricecels but this isn't looksmax.org and I don't want to give normies any ideas

Last edited:
Tagging users: @SlayerSlayer @DarkStarDown @andinocel @jbwbeliever @Lv99_BixNood @Cayden Zhang @comradespiderman29 @Made in Heaven @cunnylover69 @Whitefeminineboy

East Asians have neoteny, which is essentially aborted puberty. This is what causes the youthful or childlike appearance. Now you might think this is a good thing, but trust me, it's not. No woman in her right mind wants a man who looks like a teenager with zero body hair. We have the skin and eye area of a literal child.

Not to mention this is probably the reason why we have small genitals in the first place, as well as extremely low testosterone and estrogen compared to other races. This may also be a reason why mongoloids are the least dimorphic of all races, with the men and women looking "the same".

This may even impact our brain development, as we are very submissive, because we never entered the rebellious phase that caucasoids adolescents enter. We have the lowest crime rate in the entire world; we couldn't thugmaxx or fight if our lives depended on it.

We have very weak immune systems, which is why so many viruses originated from East Asia. Our nervous systems have infant-tier durability, which is why we die easily when we enter physical conflict.

We also have bird bones- the lowest bone density and muscle mass out of any race. Maybe we are a little stronger than curries, but that's about it. Neoteny is ridiculous.

East Asians have cold adapted features because their ancestors spent too long in siberia and Tibet.

Now you may be wondering why Northern Europeans don't also have this, well there are two reasons. First of all, siberia and tibet have the highest elevation out of any place on earth, unlike scandinavia. high elevation = NOT GOOD FOR HUMAN DEVELOPMENT

Second of all, northern europeans only migrated to the north more recently, while gooks ancestors were in those places tens of thousands of years ago. Take the Saami for example, they have a gook appearance because they are indigenous northern europeans who stayed there for too long.

This gook appearance consists of a flat face (recessed maxilla, or recessed upper at the least), deformed nose, long midface, and shit eye area. This isn't hunter eyes btw, it's just shitty gook eyes. You can clearly tell the difference, so stop coping. In the body, we also have shorter limbs, which just makes the neoteny and combat abilities all the worse.
Not to mention cold adaptation is probably at least part of the equation for the cause of neoteny

Now if all of this wasn't bad enough, we also have a shitty unorthodox diet, similar to curries which has extremely low protein intake and is soft to chew making all of our problems worse. Our ancestors may have possibly had inbreeding
Idk dude my dicks around 5.5-6 inches depending on the last time I beat my meat. But jfl im still gonna guess the average gook had 3.8 im probably just a mutant

lot of this benefits noodlewhores though, because many of these features are considered feminine cute or submissive and therefore desired. But if you're a rice male? OvER boyo
:yes:

Idk dude my dicks around 5.5-6 inches depending on the last time I beat my meat. But jfl im still gonna guess the average gook had 3.8 im probably just a mutant
The small dick part was more of a joke tbh It's also another reason bc we grew up in the United States you already know about the hormones in the water and the fast food

The small dick part was more of a joke tbh It's also another reason bc we grew up in the United States you already know about the hormones in the water and the fast food
Actually this part might seem like a joke but its not, I remember seeing a study which had results that Asian Americans had average sized dicks but Chinese prisoners for some reason had tiny dicks. Might have something to do with the chinese prisons doe

Pajeets enter the chat

When women say they want pretty boys this what they mean.
IMG 20240509 004025
Not jungkook
IMG 20240509 004116
It's not even colouring. Having a causacaoid skull will always be more attractive, then, being pale as a ghost and having a mongoloid skull. DiCaprio is natural, while, Jungkook needs to lighten his skin, wear lipstick, dye his hair, and get a 100 surgeries to look like DiCaprio(more casuacian) that's why kpop only has niche appeal.

Having neotenous looks is better than looking like a deformed monkey.
Pajeets keep poojeetas in check. Meanwhile noodlewhores wear the pants in rice households. Poojeetas are also less desired across the globe than noodlewhores. SO WHAT, RICES GET CUCKED FAR MORE. AT LEAST CURRIES DONT GET CUCKED AS MUCH

When women say they want pretty boys this what they mean.
View attachment 1155777
Not jungkook
View attachment 1155778
It's not even colouring. Having a causacaoid skull will always be more attractive, then, being pale as a ghost and having a mongoloid skull. DiCaprio is natural, while, Jungkook needs to lighten his skin, wear lipstick, dye his hair, and get a 100 surgeries to look like DiCaprio(more casuacian) that's why kpop only has niche appeal.
Dicaprio is actually a very neotenous man but he is haloed by being white and gl. He mogs jungkook facially. Jungkook is still statusmaxxed world famous though, he definitely doesn't struggle with getting laid.

Actually this part might seem like a joke but its not, I remember seeing a study which had results that Asian Americans had average sized dicks but Chinese prisoners for some reason had tiny dicks. Might have something to do with the chinese prisons doe
But the stereotype still exists. Just like how every pajeet is called a scammer.

But the stereotype still exists. Just like how every pajeet is called a scammer.
Either way, neoteny is BAD. I wonder why no normies has figured this out yet, given all the deficiencies east asians have that's just out in the open like that.

Dicaprio is actually a very neotenous man but he is haloed by being white and gl. He mogs jungkook facially. Jungkook is still statusmaxxed world famous though, he definitely doesn't struggle with getting laid.
Keyword is white, being neotenous as a white man is a halo. I disagree with him mogging jungkook, unlike Johnny depp he is haloed by colouring, his bones are htn.
And yeah, I don't deny that Jungkook doesn't struggle.

Pajeets keep poojeetas in check. Meanwhile noodlewhores wear the pants in rice households. Poojeetas are also less desired across the globe than noodlewhores. SO WHAT, RICES GET CUCKED FAR MORE. AT LEAST CURRIES DONT GET CUCKED AS MUCH
Are you sure about that:forcedsmile:?

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/onexindia/comments/15aurkj/indian_women_cheat_more_than_indian_men_survey/?rdt=43788

Are you sure about that:forcedsmile:?
Curries punish their wives severely when they find out though. Ricemen do nothing. And I mean cucked by other races, like WMAF.

Curries punish their wives severely when they find out though. Ricemen do nothing. And I mean cucked by other races, like WMAF.
Gigasubhuman rice and curries have NO business being in the barbarian West where testosterone, musculature, intimidating stature, aggression, and hyper-sexuality rules sociobiological dynamics. If you're not a mogger, DO NOT SHOW YOURSELF IN PUBLIC.

@Grim_Reaper yeah, I'm not denying that he said, both curries and rices are equally subhuman. But rices get cucked more by noodlewhores

@Grim_Reaper yeah, I'm not denying that he said, both curries and rices are equally subhuman. But rices get cucked more by noodlewhores
The only way to fix this is by all of us going back to our countries and restricting mogger races from visiting us and therefore preventing them from cucking us.

The only way to fix this is by all of us going back to our countries and restricting mogger races from visiting us and therefore preventing them from cucking us.
Too bad CCP and Indian government are both spineless and would rather bludgeon each other with rocks over cold shithole tibetan border than kick out the caucasoid sexpatters geomaxxers in their countries

Last edited:

Ah I see. I didn't know this. :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::bigbrain::bigbrain::feelsthink::feelsthink:

Too bad CCP and Indian government are both spineless and would rather bludgeon each other with rocks over cold shithole tibetan border than kick out the caucasoid sexpatters geomaxxers in their countries

like i said, i know whos incel on here and who isnt and thats just by race and height alone

Both are equally, subhuman. But curries have the edge, because, the few good looking Curries tend to be white passing.(meds) chinks no matter how good looking will never be able to pass as something else. Obviously, there's no ethnic tax when you're an 8/10, but being white/white passing has so many other benefits. Also white Chads do better then, ethnic chads not that it matters, but still.

Ricemen and curries should be provided free steroids and legally use it in sports

Tagging users: @SlayerSlayer @DarkStarDown @andinocel @jbwbeliever @Lv99_BixNood @Cayden Zhang @comradespiderman29 @Made in Heaven @cunnylover69 @Whitefeminineboy
@DarkStarDown Are you a chink or a gook

Black women and Indian women desire those traits. Indian women are hairy and so they desire the hairless-genes of Asian men.
Likewise, black women have big bones and masucline features, they too would desire the youthful/childlike appearance of Asian men. I would argue even South Arab/Bedouin women desire Asian men due to their hairlessness and small noses, since South Arab/Bedouin women are even HAIRIER than Indian woman and tend to have big noses.

Not to mention Asians have far whiter skin compared to Black, Indian, or South Arab/Bedouin women. Which they would also desire. Most ricecels could ascend with these 3 groups of women if they weren't narcissistic.

Just another reason to racemix with blacks and create Blasians. You guys complete each other.

I was gonna bring them up lol. Alot of Northern Europeans have slightly Asian-looking appearance. But the other reason is genetics, modern Scandinavians have massive DNA from Anatolia/Caucasus which is obviously far more south than where they live now.
lol I remember arguing with a ricecuck on here a long time ago who tried to claim chink eyes = hunter eyes
.Now if all of this wasn't bad enough, we also have a shitty unorthodox diet, similar to curries which has extremely low protein intake and is soft to chew making all of our problems worse. Our ancestors may have possibly had inbreeding
Rice could solve their subhumanity if they accepted Syrian, Afghan, Iraqi, etc refugees. But because chingchongs have this perception that we look like Indians, they refuse us. Not to mention the average chingchong hates Arabs due to Europeans hating us, and because chingchongs worship white people so damn much, they mimic white people in their hatred of us.

@DarkStarDown Are you a chink or a gook
He is italian
If chinks had half a brain, they would be importing Turk women to breed with, instead they are killing the Turks in western china. Or they would be importing iranian/arab/afghan refugee women.

Half arab/chinese

Last edited:
Indians, no matter how rare, at least have Indo-Nordid, Anatolid, Assyroid, and Iranid phenotype. so it helps make them beat out ricecels

He is italian

If chinks had half a brain, they would be importing Turk women to breed with, instead they are killing the Turks in western china. Or they would be importing iranian/arab/afghan refugee women.

Half arab/chinese

View attachment 1155820
That's crazy because almost EVERY "Chang" looks like the example you posted. K-drama male actors typically look like that (not k-pop trannies, I'm talking about actual actors). The only way for a rice to become a Chang is to not have a mongoloid pheno. There are no changs with fully mongoloid phenos.

Just another reason to racemix with blacks and create Blasians. You guys complete each other.
I had blasian friends before, they were very chill. They weren't retarded and impulsive like average nigs but they weren't high-inhib and awkward like average gooks either, they had the perfect mix of IQ and inhibition.
Rice could solve their subhumanity if they accepted Syrian, Afghan, Iraqi, etc refugees. But because chingchongs have this perception that we look like Indians, they refuse us. Not to mention the average chingchong hates Arabs due to Europeans hating us, and because chingchongs worship white people so damn much, they mimic white people in their hatred of us.
MENAs are objectively the whitest ethnics. Many PSL gods are MENA. Even the average isis member I saw in the execution videos was HTN. Being a sandnigger is one of the best bases for looksmaxxing

Last edited:
Most ricecels could ascend with these 3 groups of women if they weren't narcissistic.
Perfectly said. Gooks think they're number 2, sometimes on the same level as whites because of delusionmaxxing, aka anime, kpop etc.

That's crazy because almost EVERY "Chang" looks like the example you posted. K-drama male actors typically look like that (not k-pop trannies, I'm talking about actual actors). The only way for a rice to become a Chang is to not have a mongoloid pheno. There are no changs with fully mongoloid phenos.
Yes, many Indonesian actors tend to have Arab ancestory, and it wouldn't surprise me if many Chinese actors also have distant Turk ancestory. Many Japanese actors also tend to have Jomon features, which makes them look more Caucasion. Jomon are known to have no mongolian eyefold, deep set eyes, and robust faces.

Plus, some Chinese people of Turk/Turanian-ancestory, which also gives them less Mongoloid-looking features. It makes them look like Hapas instead

And even among Indonesians, there are some phenotypes that are caucasion-esque due to convergent evolution. They have features akin to Meditereaneans.

And of course Indonesians have some trace Arab/Indian mixture which makes them look less Asian.

Perfectly said. Gooks think they're number 2, sometimes on the same level as whites because of delusionmaxxing, aka anime, kpop etc.
JFL the fact that there are retards even on this forum who think Asians are #2 shows how good chinks are at PR.

Last edited:

Half arab/chinese

View attachment 1155820
That guy has good bone structure, because, of his arab admixture. Doesn't need to copy kpop fags and dress and and wear makeup like a faggot.

Spot on.

CCP chinks are not different from nationalistic chinks, despite claiming to be "communists".

MENAs are objectively the whitest ethnics. Many PSL gods are MENA. Even the average isis member I saw in the execution videos was HTN. Being MENA is one of the best bases for looksmaxxing

CCP chinks are not different from nationalistic chinks, despite claiming to be "communists".
Tbh if they were actually eugenicist rw they would be trying to pick caucasoid wives. Instead they are slaves to noodlewhores

I had blasian friends before, they were very chill. They weren't retarded and impulsive like average nigs but they weren't high-inhib and awkward like average gooks either, they had the perfect mix of IQ and inhibition.
Yep, that's the point I was getting at.

Asians are high IQ, white, silky hair, and have feminine features.
Blacks are low IQ, black, kinky hair, and masuculine features.

Mix the two and you get something far more balanced and tolerable in appearance/behaviour. This is why I appreciate Chinese men colonizing African women.

MENAs are objectively the whitest ethnics. Many PSL gods are MENA. Even the average isis member I saw in the execution videos was HTN. Being a sandnigger is one of the best bases for looksmaxxing
Yeah, being #2 after Europeans is how I cope tbh. If the average Arab even had 5% more scandinavian blood, who knows how much ebtter we would look. Though I'm mostly an incel due to being born 4 months too early, not due to being Sand. If I was born normally, I would probably be married by now

Last edited:
All sandcels should hop over to looksmax.org and at least try something. From my experience they respond the best to looksmaxxing methods i have seen crazy ascensions or "glow-ups" from sandniggers .

And even among Indonesians, there are some phenotypes that are caucasion-esque due to convergent evolution
Lol, Indonesian foids are the only ones I have always found hot on tiktok. I never understood why, because, I have never been attracted to noodles who look like ghosts(koreans and Chinese after bleachmaxxing and surgerymaxxing) or jungle gooks like thais and filipinas.

And some Japanese ones, but not as much as Indonesians for some reason.