Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ricemen are the most subhuman

• Thread starter Biowaste Removal
  • Start date
They're still doing that same shit now with the Uigurs lmfao!
They are afraid that future generations will no longer have eye problems if they mix with other races lol

I didn't say all turkish or south arab women want asian men, I said biologically speaking, there is an insentive there. Asian men have low body hair and light skin, south arab women have high body hair and dark skin, ergo there is an agrument to be made as to why some south arab women may find asian men's genetic traits appealing
in another universe but here in germany they walk only with a high t monkey around

in another universe but here in germany they walk only with a high t monkey around
I have seen alot of north african women marrying chinese men, but that might be due to money now that you mention it

I have seen maaaany Black women who were taller, more muscular, and bigger hands than me.

The other day at work I was talking to this black girl with MASSIVE chocolare tits and her cleavage was showing and she had beautiful big lips :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh:
lol just imagine of the t level of their boyfriends

However a problem arises with racemixing. You can't expect to only take female refugees, and male arabs will definitely not stand for their women getting married off to ricecucks. And arabs tend to be thugmaxxed and increase the crime rate which causes history to repeat itself and they get genocided yet again. So what do you do, only take female refugees from certain regions? And free the uighurs. Keep in mind the uighurs were also doing terrorist attacks and threatening to join isis in the late 2000's so. @Made in Heaven

I have seen alot of north african women marrying chinese men, but that might be due to money now that you mention it
Its sure money. here they only islamic high t monkey

However a problem arises with racemixing. You can't expect to only take female refugees, and male arabs will definitely not stand for their women getting married off to ricecucks. And arabs tend to be thugmaxxed and increase the crime rate which causes history to repeat itself and they get genocided yet again. So what do you do, only take female refugees from certain regions? And free the uighurs. Keep in mind the uighurs were also doing terrorist attacks and threatening to join isis in the late 2000's so. @Made in Heaven
yes they love to be criminal and violent. must be the high t that make them just aggressive. Recently a polish repairman told us that he is afraid of discussing with Arabs because you dont know when they will freak out and endanger you.
If an small chinese freak out its not that bad as a high t maxxed arab.

yes they love to be criminal and violent. must be the high t that make them just aggressive. Recently a polish repairman told us that he is afraid of discussing with Arabs because you dont know when they will freak out and endanger you
Yeah I knew arab kids back in school they would freak out and start a fight almost out of nowhere, over something very small. They would be completely calm one second and murderous the next

Yeah I knew arab kids back in school they would freak out and start a fight almost out of nowhere, over something very small. They would be completely calm one second and murderous the next
yeah they can be very brutal you dont know what they do next. Maybe they smack your brain out with a stone or a knife.
You can never say what they thoughts are.

yeah they can be very brutal you dont know what they do next. Maybe they smack your brain out with a stone or a knife.
You can never say what they thoughts are.
I remember specific instances when I was just chilling with some arab kid one second and the very next second he smacks me in the head and challenges me to a fight. I've seen it happen to everyone else as well, with those exact same kids. And this is in America by the way, I reckon it's much worse over there in Europe. @DarkStarDown

At least they contributed to humanity unlike primitive niggers that would have still lived in mud huts If it wasnt for the evil europeans that bringed them electricity.

I dont know how or what would happen, maybe some of these chinese/japs would become muslim and thus the arabs would more openly accept them marrying arab women, and they would marry chinese women themselves. The point is simple however, if chinks and gooks want caucasion features, there are 10000s of afghans/arabs/iranians they could import and start mixing with. It's why you see so many iranian men with japanese women now, or even paki men with chinese women. I have also seen a few japanese men with iranian women, but that is more rare.

It's why you see so many iranian men with japanese women now, or even paki men with chinese women. I have also seen a few japanese men with iranian women, but that is more rare.
Noodlewhores are secretly eugenecist and want/love white features that's why they're willing to get fucked by Iranians, while Ricemen are busy scrolling /aznidentity /AsianMasculinity and coping about yellow purity instead of hauling some foreign foids with them to china from their overseas construction site in Pakistan/Iran/Africa

At least they contributed to humanity unlike primitive niggers that would have still lived in mud huts If it wasnt for the evil europeans that bringed them electricity.
If you're naturally fine because your body survives in the wild, you don't need anything like that.
Europeans and Asians have become civilized because their bodies are no longer able to survive in nature

If you're naturally fine because your body survives in the wild, you don't need anything like that.
Europeans and Asians have become civilized because their bodies are no longer able to survive in nature
Yeah that's why Europe is getting cucked by sands and nigs right now, they are too weak to fight back against Tyrone and abubakar

If only jbw rule was true I could come to asia, lure noodlefoids, then trap in basement and give you to fuck (and fuck some too)

The SF bay area is where 4'11-5'1 short dark filipinas or goblina latinas are seen with 5'9-5'11 white low to mid tier normies.

You would think those 5'1 dark oompa loompa foids would be open to us asian dudes. NOPE. Even they are hard to get and they're arrogant as fuck.

I'm not kidding when I say that the SF bay area (especially SF proper) is one of the most racist places in America. It may be covert but its there and its extreme. The foids are extremely racist and the reason why the property prices are so high is because the whites don't want men of color marrying their daughters. One of the primary ways they go about keeping their property values so high is that they obstruct new housing from being built (think NIMBYs) hence the lack of housing, hence the high rent prices/cost of living, hence the pricing out of men of color/people of color in general. The entire place is extremely segregated except for Asian women who are fully accepted by white society. And a select few of non-ghetto career black men.

Everyone else gets marginalized to the ghetto and successful Asian and Indian men in tech are the thorn on their side. They (white liberal society) especially the foids mock us.
We live in such a strange fucking world man.

It's impossible to walk a single block in San Francisco without seeing WMAF. Every restaurant you eat at, you're surrounded by WMAF. Every wedding you attend, the invitees and the bethrothed alike are WMAF. Every work party you show up to surfaces countless coworkers in WMAF, some a different one every month. Your groceries and residence are littered with hapa babies in strollers pushed by WMAF. Asian women orbit and share White men instead of stooping to Asian men. They do not give you the time of day; it's rare to even see them turned towards you. Asian-Asian couples barely exist. Surplus Asian men either exist among themselves or never leave the confines of home and work. All social circles with any cachet are carefully headed up by White men: any Asians involved are carefully curated to include only White-worshipping women (pretty much all of them) or fully neutered eunuch men.

For all its leftism, it's the most racist place in the fucking world.

View: https://np.reddit.com/r/aznidentity/comments/bd38nq/anyone_from_the_san_fran_area_notice_the_rampant/ekw0njh/

America is literally hell on earth for ethnic men. The more and more I read these post and @starcrapoo post, the more I realize ethnic men of ALL races go through very weird shit that you could theoretically blame on whites but moreso blame on the white worship syndrome a lot of ethnics have.

I really am thinking about moving out of America and into a majority black country since that’s what I am. I think it would improve my mental health but we really do live in hell worldwide. White worship is EVERYWHERE. This reality is fucking weird