Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ricemen are the most subhuman

• Thread starter Biowaste Removal
  • Start date
Mix the two and you get something far more balanced and tolerable in appearance/behaviour. This is why I appreciate Chinese men colonizing African women.
Honestly if all of China were Blasian we would've far surpassed the United States by now and would be the best athletes as well as the greatest minds at the same time

He is italian
1/4th, I can show you a test I did some years back in PMs.

NevER seen it actually; I prefer the Mussolini & Rome side of that part of my genetic composition
He's white but he's racepilled
I consider myself a racial realist; which whilst different still correlates heavily with the Blackpill & such.

I just don’t get how people can say race is just “muh skin color” when it’s clear it impacts a lot

Honestly if all of China were Blasian we would've far surpassed the United States by now and would be the best athletes as well as the greatest minds at the same time
I think the ideal would be for China to be Hapa, but idk if Blasians would necessarely have the IQ needed to accomplish as much as what modern China has. I am simply pointing out in terms of looks, athletics, and neurotypicalness, Asians are below Blasians. Many Turks live in Western China, so it wouldn't even be impossible to accomplish that.

what is the rest?
I can show you a test I did some years back in PMs.
Sure

(Cope) I might post a looksmaxxing guide for ricecels but this isn't looksmax.org and I don't want to give normies any ideas
There isnt one that ppl on this forum would approve of
Ricemen and curries should be provided free steroids and legally use it in sports
And rice should have subsidized plastic surgeries for the ones like me unwillingly born in the west

I think the ideal would be for China to be Hapa, but idk if Blasians would necessarely have the IQ needed to accomplish as much as what modern China has. I am simply pointing out in terms of looks, athletics, and neurotypicalness, Asians are below Blasians. Many Turks live in Western China, so it wouldn't even be impossible to accomplish that.

View attachment 1155858View attachment 1155859

what is the rest?

Sure
If you already have good genes (both looks and IQ) for both the man and woman than you could probably make some successful hapas but if you are breeding lower iq ricecels it would probably be more beneficial to create blasians. I am a low IQ and unathletic hapa and if I could have children I would probably choose to breed with African for their sake since it's the best chance I would have of not creating an incel.

The SF bay area should serve as a warning to all of East Asia.

WMAF couples everywhere. After seeing them one would normally think that this must mean at least some non-asian women would be open to asian men (since there are more available single asian men from all of the WMAF).

NOPE.

The vast majority of non-asian women are absolutely disgusted by us.

American women are fuckin pieces of shit. Absolutely no doubt about it. There's just no getting around the fact that most of them are goddamn awful people in general.

Curries punish their wives severely when they find out though. Ricemen do nothing. And I mean cucked by other races, like WMAF.
I saw a video of a curry guy recording the aftermath of beheading his wife.

If you already have good genes (both looks and IQ) for both the man and woman than you could probably make some successful hapas but if you are breeding lower iq ricecels it would probably be more beneficial to create blasians. I am a low IQ and unathletic hapa and if I could have children I would probably choose to breed with African for their sake since it's the best chance I would have of not creating an incel.
wmaf hapas don't tend to turn out very well simply because of the dynamics, as the majority of noodlewhores do not deserve to be parents. We were mostly talking about amxf that china could import from refugees, also china has more men than women which would be beneficial for such an large scale operation

Last edited:
The SF bay area should serve as a warning to all of East Asia.

WMAF couples everywhere. After seeing them one would normally think that this must mean at least some non-asian women would be open to asian men (since there are more available single asian men from all of the WMAF).

NOPE.

The vast majority of non-asian women are absolutely disgusted by us.

American women are fuckin pieces of shit. Absolutely no doubt about it. There's just no getting around the fact that most of them are goddamn awful people in general.
@pyromancer1234 says the exact same thing. The SF bay area seems to be one of the worst places on the planet for AM, despite the fact that Cali has the highest amount of asian diaspora in the US. If such a thing were to happen in a place with a majority hispanic diaspora like LA or majority black diaspora like Atlanta, there would be wars. But we just put our heads down and take it. I would go to Gaza before I go to that place

@lifesucksandyoudie

Commiefornia is a breeding farm meant to produce as many hapas as possible from WMAF couples,

@pyromancer1234 says the exact same thing. The SF bay area seems to be one of the worst places on the planet for AM, despite the fact that Cali has the highest amount of asian diaspora in the US. If such a thing were to happen in a place with a majority hispanic diaspora like LA or majority black diaspora like Atlanta, there would be wars. But we just put our heads down and take it. I would go to Gaza before I go to that place
It's impossible to walk a single block in San Francisco without seeing WMAF. Every restaurant you eat at, you're surrounded by WMAF. Every wedding you attend, the invitees and the bethrothed alike are WMAF. Every work party you show up to surfaces countless coworkers in WMAF, some a different one every month. Your groceries and residence are littered with hapa babies in strollers pushed by WMAF. Asian women orbit and share White men instead of stooping to Asian men. They do not give you the time of day; it's rare to even see them turned towards you. Asian-Asian couples barely exist. Surplus Asian men either exist among themselves or never leave the confines of home and work. All social circles with any cachet are carefully headed up by White men: any Asians involved are carefully curated to include only White-worshipping women (pretty much all of them) or fully neutered eunuch men.

For all its leftism, it's the most racist place in the fucking world.

View: https://np.reddit.com/r/aznidentity/comments/bd38nq/anyone_from_the_san_fran_area_notice_the_rampant/ekw0njh/

Last edited:
wmaf hapas don't tend to turn out very well simply because of the dynamics, as the majority of noodlewhores do not deserve to be parents. We were mostly talking about amxf that china could import from refugees, also china has more men than women which would be beneficial for such an large scale operation
Taking women from africa would probably be the best bet then. You don't want to import white foids who won't listen to their husband and spread their toxic ideologies to other women. At least if we're prioritizing social dynamics and stronger families. In terms of genetics its probably more complex.

The SF bay area is where 4'11-5'1 short dark filipinas or goblina latinas are seen with 5'9-5'11 white low to mid tier normies.

You would think those 5'1 dark oompa loompa foids would be open to us asian dudes. NOPE. Even they are hard to get and they're arrogant as fuck.

I'm not kidding when I say that the SF bay area (especially SF proper) is one of the most racist places in America. It may be covert but its there and its extreme. The foids are extremely racist and the reason why the property prices are so high is because the whites don't want men of color marrying their daughters. One of the primary ways they go about keeping their property values so high is that they obstruct new housing from being built (think NIMBYs) hence the lack of housing, hence the high rent prices/cost of living, hence the pricing out of men of color/people of color in general. The entire place is extremely segregated except for Asian women who are fully accepted by white society. And a select few of non-ghetto career black men.

Everyone else gets marginalized to the ghetto and successful Asian and Indian men in tech are the thorn on their side. They (white liberal society) especially the foids mock us.

Last edited:
The SF bay area is where 4'11-5'1 short dark filipinas or goblina latinas are seen with 5'9-5'11 white low to mid tier normies.

You would think those 5'1 dark oompa loompa foids would be open to us asian dudes. NOPE. Even they are hard to get and they're arrogant as fuck.

I'm not kidding when I say that the SF bay area (especially SF proper) is one of the most racist places in America. It may be covert but its there and its extreme. The foids are extremely racist and the reason why the property prices are so high is because the whites don't want men of color marrying their daughters. One of the primary ways they go about keeping their property values so high is that they obstruct new housing from being built (think NIMBYs) hence the lack of housing, hence the high rent prices/cost of living, hence the pricing out of men of color/people of color in general. The entire place is extremely segregated except for Asian women who are fully accepted by white society. And a select few of non-ghetto career black men.

Everyone else gets marginalized to the ghetto and successful Asian and Indian men in tech are the thorn on their side. They (white liberal society) especially the foids mock us.
Death to America. May the hapa incels born of these unions burn it to the ground

It's impossible to walk a single block in San Francisco without seeing WMAF. Every restaurant you eat at, you're surrounded by WMAF. Every wedding you attend, the invitees and the bethrothed alike are WMAF. Every work party you show up to surfaces countless coworkers in WMAF, some a different one every month. Your groceries and residence are littered with hapa babies in strollers pushed by WMAF. Asian women orbit and share White men instead of stooping to Asian men. They do not give you the time of day; it's rare to even see them turned towards you. Asian-Asian couples barely exist. Surplus Asian men either exist among themselves or never leave the confines of home and work. All social circles with any cachet are carefully headed up by White men: any Asians involved are carefully curated to include only White-worshipping women (pretty much all of them) or fully neutered eunuch men.

For all its leftism, it's the most racist place in the fucking world.

View: https://np.reddit.com/r/aznidentity/comments/bd38nq/anyone_from_the_san_fran_area_notice_the_rampant/ekw0njh/

Holy fuck that was a brutal read.

I don't feel sorry for rice chimps though tbh. It's what you cucks get for sucking the white man's cock like the miserable slave race that you are. Docile and serventile to the bitter end. If you yellow niggers had embraced islam, this wouldn't be happening to you. AND you'd get a better chance at snagging an arab wife

Holy fuck that was a brutal read.

I don't feel sorry for rice chimps though tbh. It's what you cucks get for sucking the white man's cock like the miserable slave race that you are. Docile and serventile to the bitter end. If you yellow niggers had embraced islam, this wouldn't be happening to you. AND you'd get a better chance at snagging an arab wife
are u incel?

Ik this a larp post but in all seriousness from what I've seen Ricemen have it the 2nd best overall in life after White men, maybe tied with MENA men or slightly better.

This is for life quality overall not just SMV, so you have to factor in qualities like IQ and abilities.

are u incel?
Obviously
Ik this a larp post but in all seriousness from what I've seen Ricemen have it the 2nd best overall in life after White men, maybe tied with MENA men or slightly better.

This is for life quality overall not just SMV, so you have to factor in qualities like IQ and abilities.
Jfl no. Asian males in thr west live worse than most hispanics, arabs and indians

i mean wut u said, does it sound like something someone suffering from inceldom would say ?
Facts are facts. Whether an incel or chad says it is irrelevant

Facts are facts. Whether an incel or chad says it is irrelevant
lol u said rice might get arab foid if they islam and saying this as islam white man which mog rice hard, isnt it normal to assume u not even incel and already have arab foid ?

lol u said rice might get arab foid if they islam and saying this as islam white man which mog rice hard, isnt it normal to assume u not even incel and already have arab foid ?
Nah, I'm autistic. And I didn't say asian men would be garunteed an arab woman, just that it would potentially make it easier for them since many arab women seem to like kpop
honestly i dont think u incel but wutever, i have no energy to waste on this
Okie dokie

I just don’t get how people can say race is just “muh skin color” when it’s clear it impacts a lot
Well by pushing the narrative that race is just skin color they will make more people agree with racemixing even though we know mixing with certain groups is genetic suicide.

Last edited:
East Asians have neoteny, which is essentially aborted puberty. This is what causes the youthful or childlike appearance. Now you might think this is a good thing, but trust me, it's not. No woman in her right mind wants a man who looks like a teenager with zero body hair. We have the skin and eye area of a literal child.
This was proven centuries ago.
According to Darwin, the male beard is a sign of sexual maturity and attractiveness and has therefore persisted to this day.
Gooks are mostly hairless and in the body of a 10 year old.
Not to mention this is probably the reason why we have small genitals in the first place, as well as extremely low testosterone and estrogen compared to other races. This may also be a reason why mongoloids are the least dimorphic of all races, with the men and women looking "the same".

This may even impact our brain development, as we are very submissive, because we never entered the rebellious phase that caucasoids adolescents enter. We have the lowest crime rate in the entire world; we couldn't thugmaxx or fight if our lives depended on it.
There were always Asian peoples like the Japanese who were very good at war or the Mongols. But the women and men look very similar. This is very extreme, especially for the Chinese.
a nation full of lady boys.
Now you may be wondering why Northern Europeans don't also have this, well there are two reasons. First of all, siberia and tibet have the highest elevation out of any place on earth, unlike scandinavia. high elevation = NOT GOOD FOR HUMAN DEVELOPMENT
My theory is that gooks have culturally destroyed their own appearance.
They isolated themselves as a nation for a very long time and so there was no sexual combat with other peoples. cultural conditions probably allowed the ugly and weak ones to reproduce.
The Mongolians still have a reputation for being male and robust, but that has probably also changed.
its over for gook nation.
no girl wants a femboy or little boy as her breeder. nothern european often looking like arabs only with orange hair and beard. there always had to be a genetic exchange.

I agree. Just look at classical Western versus Eastern art. Western art portrays the muscles of strong men as the ideal form. Prestigious men of largely mental achievement are carved with chiseled bodies as a courtesy. Eastern art invariably depicts the muscles of strong men as knobbly, vulgar, and grotesque. Prestigious men described as wielding unrealistically heavy weapons are nevertheless painted robed and scholarly. Asian culture selected against masculine traits for thousands of years. Men and women alike enjoyed their neoteny for as long as Asia remained insular and inaccessible. Unfortunately, that wasn't a winning strategy once the world became international. As it turns out, women around the world are race traitors who seek dominant men no matter the cost — none more so than Asian women.

Most Asians are in denial about this stark reality. To be born an Asian man is to work and pay ceaselessly for the sins of your ancestors until you die alone. To be born an Asian woman is to serve as a safety net for the lowest tier of colonizer men until your hapa children self-destruct.

Last edited:
the Mongols
I am an ethnic mongol myself and I can confirm that mongols despite looking similar to other east asians in facial appearance actually have entirely different origins and DNA. We originated from the steppes, while Han Chinese crossed over to the yellow river from tibet and racemixed with SEAs. Face and IQ are the only ways we are like han chinese, outside of that we are completely different in body/bone structure, behavior, etc.
They isolated themselves as a nation for a very long time and so there was no sexual combat with other peoples. cultural conditions probably allowed the ugly and weak ones to reproduce.
They had a chance during the Tang Dynasty to racemix with Iranians and Turks, but they chose to genocide them instead.
The Mongolians still have a reputation for being male and robust, but that has probably also changed.
Nah, we've changed a little in that a lot of us now worship thug culture and wannabe thugs instead of the traditional mongol masculinity (mostly Zoomers, boomers still worship the traditional wrestlers etc), and the country of mongolia has been influenced a lot by Russia, but we're still as tough as before. Also modern day mongols have serious beef with china and chinese people so they would rather die than assimilate with them or accept their ways.
no girl wants a femboy or little boy as her breeder. nothern european often looking like arabs only with orange hair and beard. there always had to be a genetic exchange.
Yeah and ricecmen are the easiest to mateguard against. Imagine you are a white man and some lanky bird-boned yellow skin tone baby-faced that looks like a 12yo tries to take your women, its easy to just laugh in their face.

I agree. Just look at classical Western versus Eastern art. Western art portrays the muscles of strong men as the ideal form. Prestigious men of largely mental achievement are carved with chiseled bodies as a courtesy. Eastern art invariably depicts the muscles of strong men as knobbly, vulgar, and grotesque. Prestigious men described as wielding unrealistically heavy weapons are nevertheless painted robed and scholarly. Asian culture selected against masculine traits for thousands of years. Men and women alike enjoyed their neoteny for as long as Asia remained insular and inaccessible. Unfortunately, that wasn't a winning strategy once the world became international. As it turns out, women around the world are race traitors who seek dominant men no matter the cost — none more so than Asian women.

Most Asians are in denial about this stark reality. To be born an Asian man is to work and pay ceaselessly for the sins of your ancestors until you die alone. To be born an Asian woman is to serve as a safety net for the lowest tier of colonizer men until your hapa children self-destruct.
As an AM, I always felt like something was off about the asian culture, but it wasn't until recent years that I got a full grasp on how fucking ridiculous this shit is.

I mean come on, it's the only culture in human history where strength was considered "barbaric". No wonder why chiness got raped by Jurchen/Manchu dogs TWICE, the second time lasting FOUR HUNDRED YEARS. Look how they treated their heroes like Yue Fei. Great warrior and general, executed by some low-t soyboy hiding in a palace all day, for WINNING BATTLES.

Even Indians artwork portrays huge strong demigods weilding massive spiked clubs, despite them being the weakest race on earth.

Even on Asianmasculinity subs you constantly see Boomers coping about "muh alternative masculinity" "brain is all that matters, it doesnt matter if your body is weaker than a feather" its just ridiculous. Also, the ancient east asians had strange beauty standards, they thought that angular/sharp/square objects had bad energy to them, so they avoided men and women with forward-grown features :feelskek: probably why they kept trying to genocide central asians, and round objects were seen as "good energy" until in modern times when all of our faces turned up round and recessed oh shit, now its too late to complain eh? :feelskek:

Also, the ancient east asians had strange beauty standards, they thought that angular/sharp/square objects had bad energy to them
Our ancestors bred us into the world's incels as a joke. :lul: Asian culture has been anti-male from the beginning. Being born human, but Asian and male, is the biggest cosmic joke there is.

Last edited:
As an AM, I always felt like something was off about the asian culture, but it wasn't until recent years that I got a full grasp on how fucking ridiculous this shit is.

I mean come on, it's the only culture in human history where strength was considered "barbaric". No wonder why chiness got raped by Jurchen/Manchu dogs TWICE, the second time lasting FOUR HUNDRED YEARS. Look how they treated their heroes like Yue Fei. Great warrior and general, executed by some low-t soyboy hiding in a palace all day, for WINNING BATTLES.

Even Indians artwork portrays huge strong demigods weilding massive spiked clubs, despite them being the weakest race on earth.

Even on Asianmasculinity subs you constantly see Boomers coping about "muh alternative masculinity" "brain is all that matters, it doesnt matter if your body is weaker than a feather" its just ridiculous. Also, the ancient east asians had strange beauty standards, they thought that angular/sharp/square objects had bad energy to them, so they avoided men and women with forward-grown features :feelskek: probably why they kept trying to genocide central asians, and round objects were seen as "good energy" until in modern times when all of our faces turned up round and recessed oh shit, now its too late to complain eh? :feelskek:
over for chinese round babyface

They had a chance during the Tang Dynasty to racemix with Iranians and Turks, but they chose to genocide them instead.
turks, iranians can be very masculine but its over for the isolated china

Black women and Indian women desire those traits. Indian women are hairy and so they desire the hairless-genes of Asian men.
Likewise, black women have big bones and masucline features, they too would desire the youthful/childlike appearance of Asian men. I would argue even South Arab/Bedouin women desire Asian men due to their hairlessness and small noses, since South Arab/Bedouin women are even HAIRIER than Indian woman and tend to have big noses.
bro sorry but thats the biggest bullshit I ever heard.
Have you ever seen which men hijabis and Turkish women walk around with?
Most of the time these are so persistent that they are so masculine that because they are so full of testosterone

He is italian

If chinks had half a brain, they would be importing Turk women to breed with, instead they are killing the Turks in western china. Or they would be importing iranian/arab/afghan refugee women.

Half arab/chinese

View attachment 1155820
arab, turk genes safe him from inceldom

Yeah Tyrone is a meme for a reason kek
even their women are masculine as fuck. just imagine the t level of this niggas. many foids of them have a little female beard on their cheeks

I think the ideal would be for China to be Hapa, but idk if Blasians would necessarely have the IQ needed to accomplish as much as what modern China has. I am simply pointing out in terms of looks, athletics, and neurotypicalness, Asians are below Blasians. Many Turks live in Western China, so it wouldn't even be impossible to accom

Rice could solve their subhumanity if they accepted Syrian, Afghan, Iraqi, etc refugees. But because chingchongs have this perception that we look like Indians, they refuse us. Not to mention the average chingchong hates Arabs due to Europeans hating us, and because chingchongs worship white people so damn much, they mimic white people in their hatred of us.
If they accepted refugees from this countries it would be over for east chinese race. inceldom would be bigger in east asian countries

Last edited:
, the ancient east asians had strange beauty standards, they thought that angular/sharp/square objects had bad energy to them, so they avoided men and women with forward-grown features :feelskek: probably why they kept trying to genocide central asians,
They're still doing that same shit now with the Uigurs lmfao!

bro sorry but thats the biggest bullshit I ever heard.
Have you ever seen which men hijabis and Turkish women walk around with?
Most of the time these are so persistent that they are so masculine that because they are so full of testosterone
I didn't say all turkish or south arab women want asian men, I said biologically speaking, there is an insentive there. Asian men have low body hair and light skin, south arab women have high body hair and dark skin, ergo there is an agrument to be made as to why some south arab women may find asian men's genetic traits appealing

If they accepted refugees from this countries it would be over for east chinese race. inceldom would be bigger in east asian countries
The afghan/syrian/iraqi women would probably like asian men too for the reasons I said above

Last edited:
even their women are masculine as fuck. just imagine the t level of this niggas. many foids of them have a little female beard on their cheeks
I have seen maaaany Black women who were taller, more muscular, and bigger hands than me.

The other day at work I was talking to this black girl with MASSIVE chocolare tits and her cleavage was showing and she had beautiful big lips :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: