Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ricepill: Indonesian foid told me straight she wont date Indonesian men.

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
Water is wet: Long story short Indonesian foid I worked with told me she wont marry Indonesian men, only whites Euro cucks or big dick Africancels.

Is this in the west?

Average ethnic minority foid.

all ethnic women in a white country will date white only.
even in ethnic countries, women rather date a white foreign than date her ethnic lookmatch.

Imagine having the ability to be so picky. But aside from that, to rule out your own ethnicity… what a bitch.

Imagine having the ability to be so picky. But aside from that, to rule out your own ethnicity… what a bitch.
She currently lives with a Germanistani man who pays ALL her bills although she works, whilst she searches for her "husband", gotta be fulltime employed and earning at minimum more than average wage for Germanistan, at least a liitle bit more. besides the past boyfriends she had and her looksmaxx is a 3/10 manlet posting here

Average ethnic minority foid.
all ethnic women in a white country will date white only.
even in ethnic countries, women rather date a white foreign than date her ethnic lookmatch.
murderfuel murderfuel murderfuel murderfuel murderfuel murderfuel murderfuel murderfuel murderfuel murderfuel murderfuel murderfuel murderfuel murderfuel murderfuel murderfuel murderfuel murderfuel

She currently lives with a Germanistani man who pays ALL her bills although she works, whilst she searches for her "husband"
Wtf? So she is dating and living with this cuck while actively searching for another man to marry? And he is fine with that? :feelswhat:

Wtf? So she is dating and living with this cuck while actively searching for another man to marry? And he is fine with that? :feelswhat:
I dont know man, I never asked him. I know its his apartment though,everything is in his name.

Tbh he is obviously hitting the pussy bareback if she stays in his place.

When I was a university student in Korea, a liberal hijab-less Indonesian girl fucked a pudgy oofy-doofy Dutch student on the rooftop of our dorm, right out in the open.

When I was a university student in Korea, a liberal hijab-less Indonesian girl fucked a pudgy oofy-doofy Dutch student on the rooftop of our dorm, right out in the open.
Many are atheist or christian though