Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Richard Spencer absolutely sh!ts on us Incels in this video

Isn't that the larper who got punched by A Antifa Member. i will never take Richard "Bitch tits" Spencer seriously

Isn't that the larper who got punched by A Antifa Member. i will never take Richard "Bitch tits" Spencer seriously View attachment 186201
Yeah, later they found that the antifafag was a shit eater. So Spencer was beaten by a shit eater and didn't even react. So much for his tough guy posturing, he probably wouldn't want to broke his nails fighting. Antifag was not only a shiteater, he was a shitbeater.

Tariq is a much better racial nationalist than Richard, prove me wrong.

Tariq Nasheed2 e1568384082329

Cu2pAAwUIAANaTp

I hate it when they virtue signal about hating le inkwells. Its pure cringe.

Having met hard rightwing guys in real life I can honestly say they hate incels just as much as the left, and are often a lot more vocal about it. They'll tolerate them to some degree as political allies, but the ones I've met were always very vocal on shitting on my features. Have had such people flat out just take the piss out of my face and straight up call me a genetic failure, feeling this constant never ending need to put 'inferior' men in their place.

Dunno why some incels think these people are their allies, they're just as bad if not worse than the left, just more forward about it. They'll usually whiteknight hard for women as a form of masculine posturing, it's fucking awful.
Bunch of clowns then, do they actually want to increase their ranks or still be a hated minority?

Pointless movement.

They'll tolerate incels when they need them for numbers, but will throw them under the bus the minute it's convenient. I hate them as much as the soys at this point.

At the end of the day incels are totally outside of the left right continuum, incels are kind of on their own. No point looking for allies on either side.
Like Autistics then, marginalized by others.

Don't know, this guy is such a clown that you are not sure if he is being serious or not. Kind of the Richard Spencer of Black Nationalism.

Racial nationalism is a big ass cancer it has already divided this entire community
Having met hard rightwing guys in real life I can honestly say they hate incels just as much as the left, and are often a lot more vocal about it. They'll tolerate them to some degree as political allies, but the ones I've met were always very vocal on shitting on my features. Have had such people flat out just take the piss out of my face and straight up call me a genetic failure, feeling this constant never ending need to put 'inferior' men in their place.

Dunno why some incels think these people are their allies, they're just as bad if not worse than the left, just more forward about it. They'll usually whiteknight hard for women as a form of masculine posturing, it's fucking awful.

JFL at those genetic trash projecting thier face and acting like their above you when 2 steps ahead of shit is still shit
giphy.gif

Hitler literally wanted slavs eradicated, theyre as white as northern africans or indians

white = WASP/nerdic

everyone else who potentially passes as white = caucasian

True he found superior even among caucasians those less than his perfect aryan is less than white even if our current understanding puts them as indoeuropean hitler didn't think this

Last edited:
>toxic and uselsss
>is literally a communist and attends pool parties with blacks

I hate white people

??????????????????
They follow strong men inherently is what he's basically saying. Well, most of us here are born sub-human, meaning that we'll never be that type of man (chad).