Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Richcels are truecels

The Nice Guy

The Nice Guy

Banned
-
I am often baffled when I read on this forum that being rich is a way to sleep with toilets.

Not even close. I have more money than the combined budget of this forum as a whole, yet I am still an Incel.

I could afford your house, your car etc but still no toilet wants me.

We richcels are truly the ones who are being oppressed and facing the most amount of discrimination.

see if someone cares GrAYcel

Does it sound like a joke to you?

Imagine being this stupid
It does, yeah...

Also, I literally never interacted with you on here, so I don't know why you giving me the attitude, when I was making a genuine question.

But whatever. If you can't tell why what you said sounds like a joke, you are genuinely the most delusional person on this forum, which is saying a lot...

It does, yeah...

Also, I literally never interacted with you on here, so I don't know why you giving me the attitude, when I was making a genuine question.

But whatever. If you can't tell why what you said sounds like a joke, you are genuinely the most delusional person on this forum, which is saying a lot...
It's okay to not be as intelligent as I am, but don't make up excuses for it