Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Riddles

go2sleep

go2sleep

Worthless
★★
Give me riddles to solve. Others can join in solving too!

poor people have it, rich people need it ,if you eat it you die, what is it?

What loves kfc, watermelon, cool aid and fat lard ass whores?

What walks on four legs, then two legs and finally three?

How? I am talking about a male horse who is breeding. First he walks on 4 legs like normal, then he walks on 2 legs when he mounts the foid horse, finally 3 legs the moment he busts and withdraws penis (2 legs + cock)

How? I am talking about a male horse who is breeding. First he walks on 4 legs like normal, then he walks on 2 legs when he mounts the foid horse, finally 3 legs the moment he busts and withdraws penis (2 legs + cock)
It's not the answer to the riddle

What walks on four legs, then two legs and finally three?
Human being. When infants humans crawl on four legs, when adults walk on two, and when old with two and a cane.

This one wasn't hard either hahaha. Just give me whatever you like the most.
this one is easy you probably heard this as a kid,Q: i am easy to lift but hard to throw,what am i?

Riddlemaxxing, let's goooo. :society:

What can go through glass without breaking it?

They can be harboured, but few hold water. You can nurse them, but only by holding them against someone else. You can carry them, but not with your arms. You can bury them, but not in the earth.

They can be harboured, but few hold water. You can nurse them, but only by holding them against someone else. You can carry them, but not with your arms. You can bury them, but not in the earth.
It might be something similar like a grudge or negative feelings towards someone. You can harbour them, you can hold them against someone else, you can carry them metaphorically speaking and maybe you could bury them in some way as well. Maybe the water could refer to tears.

A baby crawls on all fours but if you cut off its legs it can only move with two, give it a crutch and it can hobble along on three
:feelshaha::feelsokman: dark humor is appreciated