[SuicideFuel] RIP NEETAndTidy

knajjd

knajjd

Modcel
-
retarded drama is retarded. "muh mod overreach" meanwhile he made a thread basically telling french people that he would kill them if he could, got warned for racebait, and then made a thread where he complained about getting warned for racebait JFL
not even just one. he created another thread after he was warned for the first complain thread before finally earning a temporary ban.

StoicNihilist

StoicNihilist

"You'll do this again, time is a flat circle..."
-
R.I.P. this site

This place is like a ghost town now
Well the mods have banned like 1/3rd of the fucking users on this forum.

Just go back and click on any thread made a few years ago and you'll see pretty much every user in that thread has since been perma banned. If you wantonly ban everyone over trivial bullshit 24/7 you'll drive your userbase away. Wow, what a shock.

The mods here show no mercy either. Even this forum's most popular and prolific users have been perma banned over vague shit like a "low effort post". With no hope of appeal.

Last edited:
StaroRavager

StaroRavager

Tool of Agony
-

You're right. 14892 in 11 months. My apologies.
And was @NEETAndTidy a known spammer? A post count that large is reasonable for an active user who joined in May

DeformAspergerCel

DeformAspergerCel

dogpill extremist
-
not even just one. he created another thread after he was warned for the first complain thread before finally earning a temporary ban.
I wonder if half the people complaining about his ban even knows why he was banned. I liked him as a poster, but this little spat is so infantile and petty that even someone who got along with him can't help but cringe and side with the mods. Very unbecoming of someone who isn't a 15 year old foid

ColdLightOfDay

ColdLightOfDay

Serge’s alt.
-
Why does he want to kill french people?

Gone Coping

Gone Coping

Major
-
the only people left soon will be our mod team of bitter ethnics

Einon

Einon

Mouthbreath myself into inceldom.
-
Incels are getting genocided left and right.

Mainländer

Mainländer

Homo homini lupus
-
Is he really gone? He wasn't permabanned so part of me just want to say "see you tomorrow", but considering how many great users are getting perma'd I don't even doubt he quit for good :cryfeels:

HighTGymcel

HighTGymcel

CHOsen to be a VAN DrivER
-
F for my nigga

angrycurrycel

angrycurrycel

BrettyBoy’s biggest fan
-
Well he is unbanned now

Weed

Weed

ded srs buddy boyo ngl
-
retarded drama is retarded. "muh mod overreach" meanwhile he made a thread basically telling french people that he would kill them if he could, got warned for racebait, and then made a thread where he complained about getting warned for racebait JFL
Yeah, dude got easily butthurt although he was a good guy I guess. He got warned fairly and then warned again fairly. That's autism for you I guess.
I once got temp banned unfairly, I actually tried to help people here and by doing that I got banned, you can imagine how I felt lol but I wasn't butthurt enough to complain and quit the forum, ofc I talked to few people to let my frustrations out but that's it. More likely there's a bigger reason on why he quit. Seemed like a polite boi.

Sans

Sans

Overlord
-
he kicked me from his rabbit stream.

ReasonableResolver

ReasonableResolver

localdoctorcel
-
Well the mods have banned like 1/3rd of the fucking users on this forum.

Just go back and click on any thread made a few years ago and you'll see pretty much every user in that thread has since been perma banned. If you wantonly ban everyone over trivial bullshit 24/7 you'll drive your userbase away. Wow, what a shock.

The mods here show no mercy either. Even this forum's most popular and prolific users have been perma banned over vague shit like a "low effort post". With no hope of appeal.
I don't know why you're surprised at that. There can be only too much scrutiny while getting in, so it makes sense that most users who are registered are not up to par. It's not about the amount/percentage of people that get banned, it's about keeping the forum the way it was intended to be. The rules are just common sense for an incel forum. Would you have preferred that they just let all the racebaiters,spammers, larpers and infiltrators run free just for the sake of not banning too many people?

DeformAspergerCel

DeformAspergerCel

dogpill extremist
-
Yeah, dude got easily butthurt although he was a good guy I guess. He got warned fairly and then warned again fairly. That's autism for you I guess.
I once got temp banned unfairly, I actually tried to help people here and by doing that I got banned, you can imagine how I felt lol but I wasn't butthurt enough to complain and quit the forum, ofc I talked to few people to let my frustrations out but that's it. More likely there's a bigger reason on why he quit. Seemed like a polite boi.
Yeah I liked NEET. He's cool

anon2719

anon2719

Someone wake me up from this nightmare
-
RIP to my favourite incel poster, please free him!

Gone Coping

Gone Coping

Major
-
Would you have preferred that they just let all the racebaiters,spammers, larpers and infiltrators run free just for the sake of not banning too many people?
lad the most prominent racebaiters in this community have moderator positions

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

Late stage LDAR
-
Free him or Im shooting incels.co with no survivors

InMyCellInHell

InMyCellInHell

Waffles! Where's my waffles?
-
Even on incel websites, incels get mogged and shunned. Why even live :feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelsrope:

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
RegisterUserName

RegisterUserName

High Velocity Misanthropist
-
Incelocaust April 2019 is almost over boyos. I predict there'll be one more victim.

Jog Mansen

Jog Mansen

Officer
-
what's wrong with french people?
French are all liberal degenerates they are the birthplace of feminism, democracy and all other Jewish ideas that have turned the world into a shithole

Einon

Einon

Mouthbreath myself into inceldom.
-
French are all liberal degenerates they are the birthplace of feminism, democracy and all other Jewish ideas that have turned the world into a shithole
...I think I may kind of agree with NeetAndTidy

Sitokirment

Sitokirment

Fascist, Enemy of my Species, Complete Shitbag
-
This fucking thread, man. Fucking a tranny since October...

RegisterUserName

RegisterUserName

-
@notafed has notified his boyfriend that he's an incel and has an account here. Just wanted to say to stop speculation about who did it.

Sitokirment

Sitokirment

Fascist, Enemy of my Species, Complete Shitbag
-
@notafed has notified his boyfriend that he's an incel and has an account here. Just wanted to say to stop speculation about who did it.
Wait, we're not trying to harass him, are we?

RegisterUserName

RegisterUserName

-
Wait, we're not trying to harass him, are we?
I don't think he necessarily deserves it, but I didn't want people speculating that certain users exposed him to his boyfriend or whatever. He's not a bad guy in the end.

InMyCellInHell

InMyCellInHell

Waffles! Where's my waffles?
-
2019 shittiest year ngl

Incline

Incline

22/White - Enduring my misery
-