Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Rip sneir

ezio6

ezio6

Only 1% incel are blackpilled, extreme paretto
-
Sneir has OD, press f and put your kind words to him. May he rest in peace. I hope he accepted jesus before he dieded from clonazepam speed tramadol in GTA 6 leak

Sneir has OD, press f and put your kind words to him. May he rest in peace. I hope he accepted jesus before he dieded from clonazepam speed tramadol in GTA 6 leak
How do you know?

is this true im shidding and crying please give us a sign sneir @Sneir

we cant afford to lose the incel kommando in the upcoming incel uprising against normies

FUCK YOU IF THIS IS A JOKE!, I FELT A CONNECTION WITH THE BRO!

f if true (in video game)

FUCK YOU IF THIS IS A JOKE!, I FELT A CONNECTION WITH THE BRO!
Ofc it is a joke, hes not a junkie, hes just trolling niggers here, and doing it quite good

Wish it had of been a foid.

See you tomorrow

Good, rot in hell with Satan's pitchfork up your ass, sneir

I AM ALIVE IDIOTS FIRE CAN´T KILL THE DRAGON (SPEED CAN´T KILL ME) I JUST SNORTED ANOTHER LINE BECAUSE I WAS UNABLE TO SLEEP AND WENT TO THE STORE FOR BEERS (IN VIDEO GAME)
Immortal

To think, you can't even OD in order to leave the reality of Hell

That gdmf stole my kilo and gave me poolshock instead!

I AM ALIVE IDIOTS FIRE CAN´T KILL THE DRAGON (SPEED CAN´T KILL ME) I JUST SNORTED ANOTHER LINE BECAUSE I WAS UNABLE TO SLEEP AND WENT TO THE STORE FOR BEERS (IN VIDEO GAME)

Foolish of you to even question his immortality

F for the king. I kneel :feelscry:
you were too young brocel