Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RIP to this tall guy who died on 9/11

I was a kid when this happened.

Ever since, I hate being in tall multi-story buildings. The chances of being in a building while it collapses is extremely low. Almost non-existent yet I still feel paranoid when in one.

Imagine hearing the floors on top of you collapsing one by one. You hear the floor consecutively slamming on top of one another getting louder and louder. You know that in every one of those floor slams, hundreds of people are getting instantly pancaked to bloody jello and that you are seconds away from getting pancaked yourself.

I was a kid when this happened.

Ever since, I hate being in tall multi-story buildings. The chances of being in a building while it collapses is extremely low. Almost non-existent yet I still feel paranoid when in one.

Imagine hearing the floors on top of you collapsing one by one. You hear the floor consecutively slamming on top of one another getting louder and louder. You know that in every one of those floor slams, hundreds of people are getting instantly pancaked to bloody jello and that you are seconds away from getting pancaked yourself.
Yeah, it’s fucking terrifying