Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rise of Trannydom

Wilfred

Wilfred

Officer
★★★
Women are primarily to blame for the explosion of trannies we have seen over the past 5 years. Think about it, desperate, coping men only see them in a positive light see that their lives have no problems (not incorrect), so they troon out thinking they will become the pretty girl they desire and not a sad, unwanted man in a dress

Yeah they think its funny to feminize men

women are the new ((()))

Women are primarily to blame for the explosion of trannies we have seen over the past 5 years. Think about it, desperate, coping men only see them in a positive light see that their lives have no problems (not incorrect), so they troon out thinking they will become the pretty girl they desire and not a sad, unwanted man in a dress
i think its men wanting to escape being treated like a man :) which i totally understand since woman have all the social power and sexual power

This tranny shit must be proscribed with heavy penalty.

Concentrarion camps operated by trannies will exceed all previous ones in cruelty

i think its men wanting to escape being treated like a man :) which i totally understand since woman have all the social power and sexual power
Yes I agree that men wanting to escape is the big issue, but the only reason they want to is because of foid's infinitely rising expectations.

Yes I agree that men wanting to escape is the big issue, but the only reason they want to is because of foid's infinitely rising expectations.
true but i also think thirsty men give foids all this power, its beta orbiters and normies who chase girls forever whitout ever getting anything back that raises their smv to insane levels.

if we would all act like me (ignore all girls, dont chase, dont talk to them, dont look at them, treat them like they dont exist)
then there would be a massive change in the behaviour of girls.

but since the biological drive to have sex is so strong like almost nothing else, we cant control ourselves and willingly make ourselves the dancing monkey for a chance at puss.

and to expect men, especially young men whitout drug addictions to cope (like me), to just ignore their biological urges is doomed to fail

Imagine thinking that by mutilating your own dick and injecting some unhealthy amount of hormones is gonna change your chromosomes and effectively turn you into a foid.

Jfl this degenerate decade we live in.

Imagine thinking that by mutilating your own dick and injecting some unhealthy amount of hormones is gonna change your chromosomes and effectively turn you into a foid.

true but i also think thirsty men give foids all this power, its beta orbiters and normies who chase girls forever whitout ever getting anything back that raises their smv to insane levels.

if we would all act like me (ignore all girls, dont chase, dont talk to them, dont look at them, treat them like they dont exist)
then there would be a massive change in the behaviour of girls.

but since the biological drive to have sex is so strong like almost nothing else, we cant control ourselves and willingly make ourselves the dancing monkey for a chance at puss.

and to expect men, especially young men whitout drug addictions to cope (like me), to just ignore their biological urges is doomed to fail
Yes, thirsty cucks have certainly not helped.

Trannies are mentally ill anyways.

It's because men realize that women get treated better than men so they become trans to reap the benefits of being a women

In the 22nd century history books will tell about the Dark Ages of the early 21st century when mainstream society was stupid enough to believe that men could turn into women, and punished anyone who believed in biological reality over social "justice." The tranny/SJW (bowel) movement will take its place in the toilet of history along with the Salem Witch Trials, the Spanish Inquisition, creationism, geocentrism, and thousands of other anti-science turds.

Tranny activists think they're such unique snowflakes who will be in political favor forever. Their stupidity is matched only by their arrogance. History is full of losers like them.

In the 22nd century history books will tell about the Dark Ages of the early 21st century when mainstream society was stupid enough to believe that men could turn into women, and punished anyone who believed in biological reality over social "justice." The tranny/SJW (bowel) movement will take its place in the toilet of history along with the Salem Witch Trials, the Spanish Inquisition, creationism, geocentrism, and thousands of other anti-science turds.

Tranny activists think they're such unique snowflakes who will be in political favor forever. Their stupidity is matched only by their arrogance. History is full of losers like them.
Extradimensional IQ, these foolish behaviour won't live long enough to become the norm after this era.

Question real quick. Are we allowed to discuss trannies here? Traps/gay content is banned here, right? And Traps are trannies, so what exactly is the extent/context we're allowed to discuss trannies here, anyone?

Men are so starved for attention that they resort to shit like this just to be noticed and not treated like they're invisible.

140106-strochlic-dolls_gbxon4