Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Ritalincel tribute thread

Déjà vu.
People said the same thing about Kointo, then Gambler, then Nausea, then Tellem-T, then Crustaciouse...
You can miss people and that's fine, but one user never makes a forum, no matter how hard you argue otherwise.
The tides come and go.

Forum users are as replaceable as males in the society.

I didn't dislike him in any way and he made me legit lol a lot of the time, but can we say he had any contribution to the forum in total? At the start he was a regular poster but then he forced the low effort meme way too far.

Free him.

But when he will be free he will not be himself due to fear of ban.

Also based incelkingkong

Free them

Ritalincel fears nothing.

except osrs servers going down
Cope. He isnt stupid enough to break rules after being unbanned

I hope he comes back

It's fucking over :f::f::f::f:

He made me lol so many times tbhngl free him immediately

Now I finally have a reason to kill myself

I honestly think one of the mods here just had beef with @Ritalincel and wanted him gone.

Literally every user on here has made "low effort posts". That definition is vague as fuck, and honestly I think we should do away with that rule.

It should only be a bannable offense if a user constantly spams and creates threads nonstop just to troll.

Besides being a postmaxxer, what else was he known for? I don't remember any of his threads or posts except for the shitposts

And everyone I know
Goes away
In the end :feelscry:

Bans me

He got deleted off the most posts list
It is over, now he will be forgotten in a few months

it can't end like this man

we need ritcuck vack

its a sad thing when those who gave you the best memories, become memories themselves.
I'll do a hot glue tribute for his avi

you're going to go on HRT soon if you keep avi posting as little anime girl like that poofter

Be carefull infidel. Tatsumaki chan is 28 years old. She killed more than half million monster. She is strongest esper in universe. And even in hentai manga she classified as adult.

1.png

Last edited:
Oh my god haven't you guys sucked his dick for long enough? Stupid fucking postmaxxers consoling each other constantly JFL. It's a shame that so many users here have nothing to contribute other than lowest effort 2-3 word replies and talking about other users.

Oh my god haven't you guys sucked his dick for long enough? Stupid fucking postmaxxers consoling each other constantly JFL. It's a shame that so many users here have nothing to contribute other than lowest effort 2-3 word replies and talking about other users.
rent free

Be carefull infidel. Tatsumaki chan is 28 years old. She killed more than half million monster. She is strongest esper in universe. And even in hentai manga she classified as adult.

1.png
Where is the half a million stat from? Anyway I am not sure that she tops Geryuganshoop tbhtbh.

Dont really know anyone in this forum apart from @Cuyen

His spirit is still roaming the thread.:feelswow: