Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Rittenhouse prosecutor Thomas Binger mocks short males

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★

I hope a nigger mauls him

I hope a nigger mauls him
ironically a based nigra mauled Rosenbaum prior to Rosenbaum's attack on Rittenhouse

you can see as Binger made more of these short-man insults he glosses over the fact (see "or something like that" at the end) that Rosenbaum was screaming "SHOOT ME NIGGER" in the direction of one of the guys guarding Cheap Gas while afro guy is standing right there watching

you also see that when Rosenbaum throws shit and gets pushed back slightly by guy in yellow shirt it's a based afro-nigra who follows up with launching Rosenbaum backward "eight feet" or whatev

yet Binger wrongly blamed that on the yellow-shirted white guy, until realizing he couldn't BS the jury when they're watching evidence he's wrong:

Of course one thing they gloss over is that while Kyle is slightly taller than Rosenbaum (5'8 instead of 5'6") he's nowhere near the size of the chad fratboys who were able to ragdoll Rosenbaum.

Also you can obviously be more confident in your security (more restrained) when your bros are at your back with their own guns. It's entirely different when you're isolated and outnumbered 50 to 1 because all the chad guys went home and left the incel holding the fire extinguisher still putting out fires and shit when he probably should've done a tactical retreat, that selfless cuck.

I don't want t omock Kyle too mcuh for being a blue-pilled cuck risking his life after all the chads went home to fuck their GFs though, I think a lot of us went through idealistic hopeful stages in our teen years. I think this will blackpill him enough that if he does risk his life to safeguard his community he will at least only do it when he has backup

Isnt this jackass supposed to be representing the side of this manlet

Isnt this jackass supposed to be representing the side of this manlet
Which manlet?

Binger is prosecuting trying to argue that 5'4" Joseph Rosenbaum was not a threat to 5'8" Kyle Rittenhouse, as if the 4 inch difference in height somehow made it impossible for Rosenbaum to knock Rittenhouse down or take his weapon

He's showing a bunch of footage of a bunch of 6ft+ chads (4 inches taller than Kyle) being able to hold Rosenbaum back in an earlier Gas Station encounter as if to imply Kyle would also be able to dominate him to the same degree

libshits must be seething :feels: knowing that the prosecution is retarded and going to lose

libshits must be seething :feels: knowing that the prosecution is retarded and going to lose
we don't really know though since jury might be intimidated

plus they're not really getting access to watch this drone vid, they need to come out to the courtroom every time they want to see it

plus there's shenanigans afoot like the original raw vid from 11.2mb but prosecution only gave a 3.6mb version to defense which is a violation of the obligation to share discovery

basically malicious prosccution, they're trying to get it dismissed so they can redo it, so defense is saying dismiss w/ prejudice so it can't be retried

Judge said today he got this yesterday and hasn't looked ati t yet

Which manlet?

Binger is prosecuting trying to argue that 5'4" Joseph Rosenbaum was not a threat to 5'8" Kyle Rittenhouse, as if the 4 inch difference in height somehow made it impossible for Rosenbaum to knock Rittenhouse down or take his weapon

He's showing a bunch of footage of a bunch of 6ft+ chads (4 inches taller than Kyle) being able to hold Rosenbaum back in an earlier Gas Station encounter as if to imply Kyle would also be able to dominate him to the same degree
i think he must be going for the retarded defence angle to be let off by insanity

one name rocky marciano HEAVY WEIGHT CHAMPION THE BEST EVER UNDEFEATED
5 FOOT 10 HEIGHT IS JUST A NUMBER BITCH
EVERYONE HE FOUGHT HAD 3 + INCHES ON HIM
IT IS UTTER HOCUM AND MEANS SQUAT

MOST POWERLIFTERS ARE NOT OVER SIX FOOT

3-4 inch difference aint going to save someone, its the power and fight in someone that wins the fight

i think he must be going for the retarded defence angle to be let off by insanity

one name rocky marciano HEAVY WEIGHT CHAMPION THE BEST EVER UNDEFEATED
5 FOOT 10 HEIGHT IS JUST A NUMBER BITCH
EVERYONE HE FOUGHT HAD 3 + INCHES ON HIM
IT IS UTTER HOCUM AND MEANS SQUAT

MOST POWERLIFTERS ARE NOT OVER SIX FOOT

3-4 inch difference aint going to save someone, its the power and fight in someone that wins the fight
Tyson was also a turbomanlet in the heavy weight division

Tyson was also a turbomanlet in the heavy weight division
precisely he is n even better example fought way bigger guys in the steroid era still dominated with speed and power, speed kills.

speed kills is a phrase im sure some have heard

this is how retarded valuing height over everything for a man is

ever heard of height kills

PRECISELY IT DOESNT EXIST

BECAUSE IT JUST DOESNT WORK AND IT SOUNDS FUCKING PATHETIC MAKES NO SENSE

ALL IT DOES IS LAMPOON THE TALL FAG WORSHIPPING FOIDS AND NORMANS LOOOOOOOOOL

flufferboy2004 is a flaming faggot that's gonna lose his case and let Kyle walk free.

Not sure if this jogger is misinformed or lying.
How do you tell?

Israel Webb didn't you do your research?
You even been watching the trial bro?