Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity The average toilet is ridiculously short, yet still calls men taller than her "short"

• Thread starter Zhou Chang-Xing
  • Start date
Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★

Let's take the average male height and average female height of the USA, the average toilet is 5'4 and the average man is 5'10 (Non-Hispanic White).

Above there's an illustration, the average man of the same height isn't just a bit stronger than the average toilet, he is SIGNIFICANTLY stronger, a 4'11 man can easily overpower a 6 foot toilet, but not only have males been blessed with superior strength, we've also been blessed with an overal average superior height. (Though I get height-mogged by dozens of toilets a day.)

But a man who is 5'7 in the USA will be referred to as "short". Now imagine actually being a toilet. It's actually kind of easy, go to a public place and sit on a somewhat high bar stool and then look at everyone around you. Literally everyone looks like a freaking giant.

Now imagine walking up to a man who is extremely muscular and a head taller than you and then just openly mocking him and calling him "short". That's literally the average toilet.

Being a toilet is like living in a world surrounded by enormous dangerous animals that are more intelligent than you and can easily overpower and outwit you AND stand tall looking down on you. Yet because of their biological programming they serve you as slaves rather than dominate you.

Just put the average male alone in a room with the average female and tell him that he can do whatever he could to her without being legally liable for his actions. This wouldn't end well for her.

The more I think about toilets the less I respect them.

The more I think about toilets the less I respect them.

Maybe that's the problem. Why are you going around looking up charts and screenshots? Most people don't think about anything this much unless it's an obsession.

Just put the average male alone in a room with the average female and tell him that he can do whatever he could to her without being legally liable for his actions. This wouldn't end well for her.
If he's from the west, it will probably end with him trying to cheer her up after listening to her complain about her life for 30 minutes, like the emotional tampon he is.

Average height for Women is like 5’3, 99% of the time their the reason why short men exist yet they complain about their existence lmfao.

It's weird to think that just because you're 2-3% off from the ideal male height for women that you get completely removed from the gene pool.

This chart makes it look like the average height ranges from 2 inches to 1'3", which is what her joke is. I don't think her comment on it is relevant.

Being a toilet is like living in a world surrounded by enormous dangerous animals that are more intelligent than you and can easily overpower and outwit you AND stand tall looking down on you. Yet because of their biological programming they serve you as slaves rather than dominate you.
That's a good way to describe it.

Man are you not 6'2 how the fuck do you get mogged by toilets?
Do you have cancer on your spine?

Sometimes I see toilets who height mog me in the store and it’s ragefuel that I can’t intimidate them. I’m not a manlet but I’m also not really tall

under 6'2 is short nowadays

fucking dumb whores I hope these tallfags maul them

Giving foids rights was a mistake, they should be sexual slaves

Short foids need to be stomped on and reminded how inferior they really are

He will just simp for her

Short foids need to be stomped on and reminded how inferior they really are
They nuke their son’s potential to be tall and strong, in a way they are like self-hating asian women who marry white men.

If my mother wasn’t a femlet I would have been 6’1 at the very least :feelsrope: