Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Roastie begs and cries for taken chad. Buys a new place closer to him so they can be together. When all fails, she agrees to be sidebitch.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Are you still able to hear the audio? It says it doesn’t exist anymore. probably for that best of it, not many ppl can handle 2 hours of pure suicide fuel
No i cant

Provide it tbh ngl ded srs i want to listen to it

its so weird hearing woman simping and begging to be cucks. Arent they all strong kweens now?

you dont want to hear it brocels trust me. i did when it was available and its pure, undiluted suifuel.
just reading the cliffs notes made me want to kill myself, can't imagine listening to the audio

you dont want to hear it brocels trust me. i did when it was available and its pure, undiluted suifuel.
just reading the cliffs notes made me want to kill myself, can't imagine listening to the audio
I want to feel angry tbh ive been feeling very docile lately and this sounds like potent fuel to snap me out of it.

I want to feel angry tbh ive been feeling very docile lately and this sounds like potent fuel to snap me out of it.
I kind of miss my rage phase. I felt very powerful in my rage phase and I was very driven to do things.

Right now I am in my acceptance phase and just copemaxxing.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back