Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Roastie does sexual pole dancing with her toddler daughter. Feminazis defend it in replies

Last edited:
what the fuck went wrong for people to defend such degeneracy

"women's rights"

So a whore can teach a young child to do something as inappropriate as pole dancing, but incels simply existing is a threat to national security? Fuck this gay earth.

It’s insane on Twitter this is acceptable but your gf is just a fewyears older than you and Twitter has a heart attack

A groid foid, the peak of degeneracy itself. Her kid is going to grow up fucked up and be the towns motorcycle.

Jesus wept. Each day we stray further from God. This degeneracy is pedophilia. Both should be mercy killed in Superman 64 on the Nintendo 64.

normalise degeneracy, destroy the family unit, its all part of the plan goyem.

and dont u dare question it u filthy ism and phobe.

all women are queens :soy: :soy: :soy:

Armageddon when?

Humans are a fucking riot LOL.

You guys are great entertainment. And you claim to be more intelligent than apes. LOL

:lul:

normalise degeneracy, destroy the family unit, its all part of the plan goyem.

and dont u dare question it u filthy ism and phobe.

all women are queens :soy: :soy: :soy:
Political correctness is a mental illness

i have to necropost this because this made me ragefuel to death

@JosefMengelecel @Mainländer @ThoughtfulCel @RREEEEEEEEE if a man did this with a little girl, people would want him tortured and murdered

i have to necropost this because this made me ragefuel to death

@JosefMengelecel @Mainländer @ThoughtfulCel @RREEEEEEEEE if a man did this with a little girl, people would want him tortured and murdered
Lmfao its bullshit.

Women could rob a national bank and get taken down with brute force and still end up being the victim

Lmfao its bullshit.

Women could rob a national bank and get taken down with brute force and still end up being the victim
women could murder infants and people will defend her

We live in a society...

Jfl at the comments. Literally everyone is defending that foid. If a guy did something similar to this everyone would want him to get publicly executed. This just shows how much foids can get away with stuff

Jfl at the comments. Literally everyone is defending that foid. If a guy did something similar to this everyone would want him to get publicly executed. This just shows how much foids can get away with stuff
i know. this is what makes me furious. they think this is "misogynystic" which is bs. i bet if a woman had sex with a newborn baby, feminists would defend it

i know. this is what makes me furious. they think this is "misogynystic" which is bs. i bet if a woman had sex with a newborn baby, feminists would defend it
They unironically would. They would let foids get away with anything. It is pretty retarded

They unironically would. They would let foids get away with anything. It is pretty retarded
i remember a drag queen pole danced in revealing clothes in front of children and SJWs defended it

i remember a drag queen pole danced in revealing clothes in front of children and SJWs defended it
Oh yeah there was a three about it here. Some whore pole danced in front of elementary school kids for a field trip. Literally all the comments defended it jfl

Oh yeah there was a three about it here. Some whore pole danced in front of elementary school kids for a field trip. Literally all the comments defended it jfl
if a straight man did that, they would want him hung

And all the sjws in the comments would say iF tHaT wAs My DaUgHtEr I’d KiLl Him
i remember my thread about those who say that phrase being unrealistic got on IT, and IT just said "no u inkel we are part of that 1 in a million who would do it!!! how dare u question how badazz we sound!!! :soy: "

i remember my thread about those who say that phrase being unrealistic got on IT, and IT just said "no u inkel we are part of that 1 in a million who would do it!!! how dare u question how badazz we sound!!! :soy: "
Do you have a link to that? I always wondered what IT’s reaction would be to that thread. By what you are saying it looks like they are reacting the exact same way you predicted them to act

Jfl. They are trying to sound badass and think they are part of the percentage that would do it. First of all they are risking their lives since the rapist could kill them too. Also they will go to jail for murder if they did it
and they mention news articles were it does happen which is the hasty generalizations fallacy. the news always emphasizes rare situations

and they mention news articles were it does happen which is the hasty generalizations fallacy. the news always emphasizes rare situations
I noticed that. They mentioned one story where that person was part of that percentage and thought that they could be as well

I noticed that. They mentioned one story where that person was part of that percentage and thought that they could be as well
that's like someone saying they will inevitably score a hole in one when playing golf for the very first time just because some rare person on the news did it

today's children are the future.

it's over

that's like someone saying they will inevitably score a hole in one when playing golf for the very first time just because some rare person on the news did it
Pretty much. Or like someone saying they would win the lottery just because a few have

Pretty much. Or like someone saying they would win the lottery just because a few have
people who say "i'D KiLL HiM" are just a bunch of fags trying to sound badass online to impress people

people who say "i'D KiLL HiM" are just a bunch of fags trying to sound badass online to impress people
They are just soyboys who want to impress foids who visit that sub by defending them from the evil inklers

She’ll grow up to be a whore just like her mom

Peak degeneracy

allah save us all