Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Roastie does sexual pole dancing with her toddler daughter. Feminazis defend it in replies

That is an extremely fucked up comment. Idk how they think they are “watchdogging le evil inkwells” when they say this sort of stuff. It has 54 upvotes meaning that 54 people agreed with it. That sub really needs to get banned.
IT clearly enjoy watching incels suffer. they don't care about women. they just enjoy watching us suffer so they can feel better about their own lives

IT clearly enjoy watching incels suffer. they don't care about women. they just enjoy watching us suffer so they can feel better about their own lives
Many of them have shitty miserable lives and just want to bully people who are less fortunate

Many of them have shitty miserable lives and just want to bully people who are less fortunate
if IT were like this 10 years ago, they'd be victims of cyberbullying. back then, cyberbullies bullied sensitive people like IT

if IT were like this 10 years ago, they'd be victims of cyberbullying. back then, cyberbullies bullied sensitive people like IT
Which pretty much explains why rapey is a thing. A lot of people there are probably trolls who just want to piss off people like IT.

and its working
This is one of the reasons why I will really miss rapey. They always triggered the most epic meltdowns on there. Even the most based post here couldn’t do something like that. The only reason why I never joined there was because there is a high chance of getting in trouble.

This is one of the reasons why I will really miss rapey. They always triggered the most epic meltdowns on there. Even the most based post here couldn’t do something like that. The only reason why I never joined there was because there is a high chance of getting in trouble.
there was petition to remove the website

there was petition to remove the website
Yeah. That was the most cucked thing I have seen in a while. Hopefully this site doesn’t share the same fate. At this point Nathan is going to have to create his own domain or something since his website keeps getting shit down everywhere

Yeah. That was the most cucked thing I have seen in a while. Hopefully this site doesn’t share the same fate. At this point Nathan is going to have to create his own domain or something since his website keeps getting shit down everywhere
he could go the dark web but access to the dark web isn't easy and there's illegal content on there

he could go the dark web but access to the dark web isn't easy and there's illegal content on there
That’s the only place he could go to at this point. I am hoping it comes back soon but idk. It has been taken down several times but it always came back so maybe there is a chance

That’s the only place he could go to at this point. I am hoping it comes back soon but idk. It has been taken down several times but it always came back so maybe there is a chance
i bet a few posters there are from IT

i bet a few posters there are from IT
Dianavic and danigirl post on rapey. They literally agree with the stuff there and also post. Danigirl literally makes threads worshipping Nathan Larson jfl. Although it’s fake other people are starting to believe it

Last edited:
Dianavic and danigirl post on rapey. They literally agree with the stuff there and also post. Danigirl literally makes threads worshipping Nathan Larson jfl. Although it’s fake other people are starting to believe it
danigirl seems especially sensitive to jb threads

Roastie does sexual pole dancing with her toddler
TBH not seeing the big deal here. The roasty's a MILF and it's obviously sexual posing for her but the kid's just having fun

TBH not seeing the big deal here. The roasty's a MILF and it's obviously sexual posing for her but the kid's just having fun
What?!