Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Roastie gets talked to on the train and foids think a rape has occurred

"just approach women bro"

"just be confident"

BWAHAHAHAHA

Lmao, that cuck needs to be splashed, just like everyone else on that retarded low iq subreddit.

toxic.jpg

A friendly reminder: basically everything about him is toxic if a guy is unattractive.

Why was she walking around in a short skirt? She must have known that it attracts male attention?

The "rape victim" in this story didn't seem to mind his advances as she didn't move away. This leads me to believe the OP was simply jealous that she was being ignored for someone she perceived as less attractive.

If the guy had been good looking this story would have ended in a threesome

Ugly guy approaches a woman: toxic conversation/rape/creep/weirdo

Chad approaches: aww ssooo cuuuute/he finally found the courage :heart:

Absolutely brilliant move wasting $20 on some couple you admittedly know nothing about!

I had to copy this comment. Good Lord.

JiveTurkey1000

182 points·4 hours ago
I'll share a quick story from middle school (mid 90s):

I'm not much for confrontation, and generally quiet in school. In a math class with some free time, I'm actually speaking to a girl! Never would I have thought to ask her out, so the convo was whatever. Some guy comes over and sits in the seat in front of her and starts talking low, then putting his hand on her knee, then moving it around.

She says no. He continues.

"Hey man, she said no." I tell him. He's a popular kid, athletic, and I expect to be punched in the mouth for daring to stop him. Instead, he looks over at me, calls me a punk bitch or something, then walked off. I remember a grateful smile from her, and I think that might have been the last time we spoke. She was too cool for me anyway.

Felt good to defend her though.

The post has 2 reddit gold and 11.6k points. LOL

Why that girl didn't move for the rest of the train ride, I'll never know, but I knew I did the right thing because she thanked me on her way off the train.
Yeah right you cock blocking bitch. You were just jealous the chad construction worker was ignoring you and wasn't about to grab your pussy on the train.

Cucktears, include me in screenshot faggots

is it true that women freeze out of primal fear that you may kill her if she rejects your advances?

"y'all"
Why y'all bringing that narrative up? Nowhere in the story is that indicated. Invading someones personal space without consent in such disgusting manner isn't acceptable, doesn't matter it it was a Chad or "ugly guy".
Or is this a 4chan like troll/satire reaction thread?

is it true that women freeze out of primal fear that you may kill her if she rejects your advances?
No, that's garbage. They want to use that as an excuse later for why they didn't shout or resist. "I froze up when he touched my knee, so I let him keep going" yeah right you dirty bitch, no victim points for you.

Why y'all bringing that narrative up? Nowhere in the story is that indicated. Invading someones personal space without consent in such disgusting manner isn't acceptable, doesn't matter it it was a Chad or "ugly guy".
stfu

Warned on the first post, what a cuck.

Daily reminder that harassment is a social construct.

ROASTIE ALEEEEERTT!!!!!!!!!!

A toxic conversation. :lul: Just lol at these whores.
Lmfao get the fuck outta here bitch.

Y'all rofl

I remember that a while ago in my country there was a case of two women helping each other on public transport against harassment, you know how? One of them passed a message on paper to another saying that a guy was looking at her on the bus and she should be careful because he could do something against her since he was staring at her for a long time then she takes a picture of the paper put on social media, talking of how much in danger she was, and then all the news channels start to glorifying this femoids action, just because the guy probably thought she was pretty and was looking at her he was considered a potential rapist.

Thank God, this whore did not take a picture of him saying he could be a rapist I don't know his apperance but for this type of reaction he have a high chance to be a incel.