Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Roastie has meltdown over RBGs death

WØLF

WØLF

Still a comfy NEET
★★★★★

Seeing stuff like this makes me wish that Trump would select some extreme authoritarian in the Supreme Court, even though it goes against most of my political beliefs. Foids like these should be without rights. :dab:

How disturbing is it that foids like her are allowed to drive, let alone vote.

Imagine the epic times we will have when abortion is banned at the federal level. It will be absolutely fucking glorious.

Celebrate good times come on!:feelsautistic::feelsmusic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsmusic:

That's a man baby.

the funny thing is ,
they dont really care or are sad about the death of this woman .

They only care about their agenda
and cry like little children cause they cant use her anymore and get what they want .

Im a spineless centrist , but i gotta say Leftists are way more unlikeable and psychopathic compared to right wingers .

@Wolf it’s over for you!

Did they finally realize you’re a 6’1 Tyrone mogger or did you get banned for sending nude selfies to @mental_out :feelskek:

Foids acting like one judge is gonna make abortion (murder) illegal in all 50 states.

No Cock carousel danger. JFL.

I'm guessing OP was banned for posting videos of homelesscels beating their meat in public:waitwhat::feelswhere:?

5f6801b6fd37d61fa78108d8.jpg

If Trump wins, this is going in someone's Libtard Freakout Compilation.

Literally who

Imagine the epic times we will have when abortion is banned at the federal level. It will be absolutely fucking glorious.
If only.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: