Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Roastie on tinder, who refused to meet me and drink, when was teen girl

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Few years ago find her in internets when she was teen girl. Invited her to meet and drink, without any intentions for more, because she was too fat and too uncultured. Cunt refused. Thats not enough, she was fb friend of my former degenerate "best friend" who wanted me to abandon searching for cute teen girls, and go after ugly roasties instead. And so when arguing with him, that cunt had necessity to step in, and join him at insuklting me

And now found her at tinder, raostie already, and still fat. And left you go, old fat kūrva

Last edited:
put that skanky musk rat humping dildo screwing elephant fucker in her place. no place for old lumps movie coming to theatres near you

Would be highest level of simping to swipe right roastie, who refused me at teen years
just fuck her good. then put aboriginal semen in her while she's sleeping.

when she claims you got her pregnant, lol hard as hell at the hospital. sue her for defamation too

just fuck her good. then put aboriginal semen in her while she's sleeping.

when she claims you got her pregnant, lol hard as hell at the hospital. sue her for defamation too
Doubtly she would swipe me right. And should pretend to be nice, while doing what you sad here. Not good at acting, hate that kūrva for not helping me to outsidemaxx

Over for kurvacels.