Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Roastie tells ugly manlet the unfiltered truth

It's not that bad for him, if she considered hugging him.

The foid even admits the only reason she would sugarcoat it is because of god and the guy's depression.

Subhumans have no rights under foids management

There's always an underlying level of bluntness that rarely gets accessed because people have too much empathy to be honest. Only the low empathy or assholes of the world will tell you the truth.

she deserves to be in an abusive relationship for a long time. probably much worse. We all know the whore feels no remorse only disgust that she even had to communicate with a lesser being and gets (correctly) called out for her hypocrisy and vindictive nature. They lash out in anger as they cry out in pain

Now imagine if holes wouldn't lie 99% of the time and were always honest like this. What a wonderful world we'd be living in
Sounds like ER fuel.

There's always an underlying level of bluntness that rarely gets accessed because people have too much empathy to be honest. Only the low empathy or assholes of the world will tell you the truth.
They don't have empathy, they just don't want to be seen as shallow cunts :lul:

>she is religious

she is a complete two faced whore and doesn't even admit it kek.Even satan belives that christ exists.And even him "talks" to christ too.the most ugly curses but he does.

who gives a fuck about what you believe in,when you are still a cum chugging chad whore.

also the funniest thing is that manlet bro proved tha he was right.she is a two faced whore and snaps as soon as she gets a chance to.Now,we all know that instead of trying to grow closer to god,going to church,getting educated on the catechism of the catholic church,adoring the sacrament. the only thing she is going to do is to suck chad cock and drink away till who knows when.fuck even grannies nowadays can easilly get a 20 year old upper tier normie.

Last edited:
She should be gangraped for calling him ugly and short:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Fucking filthy bitch piece of shit I wanna hit you with my dick!!!!!!!!!

INCELTEAR WON'T TOUCH THIS WITH A 900000000000000000000000000000000000000001 FEET POLE

She dropped some heavy black pills admitting that looks>personality.

Now imagine if holes wouldn't lie 99% of the time and were always honest like this. What a wonderful world we'd be living in :feelsokman:
To be honest, I appreciate it when foids tell the truth. But you see, there's still a difference between telling the truth and insulting incels. You can say that in a very polite way. I think they don't do that most of the time, since they try to appear nice and kind, and also they may be afraid to get physically abused by some dudes.

To be honest, I appreciate it when foids tell the truth. But you see, there's still a difference between telling the truth and insulting incels. You can say that in a very polite way. I think they don't do that most of the time, since they try to appear nice and kind, and also they may be afraid to get physically abused by some dudes.
Yes I wasn't sarcastic, inceldom would be much more bearable if foids wouldn't fucking gaslight you and deny how much looks, race, height matter.

Yes I wasn't sarcastic, inceldom would be much more bearable if foids wouldn't fucking gaslight you and deny how much looks, race, height matter.
:yes:

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TrueOffMyChest/comments/vqvuvy/i_offended_a_guy_by_calling_him_ugly_and_short_im/

Now imagine if holes wouldn't lie 99% of the time and were always honest like this. What a wonderful world we'd be living in :feelsokman:

It's in foids nature to hate short and ugly men, even if they don't admit it publicly they think about it/talk about it with their foid friends.

It's funny how foids love to say that looks don't matter but the first chance they get to make fun of someone the first thing they bring up are their looks.

The looks you were born with determine the way you'll be treated for the rest of your life, if you weren't lucky enough to win the genetic lottery and be born Chad then you'll spend the rest of your life alone and being made fun off.

never began:feelsrope:

The foid even admits the only reason she would sugarcoat it is because of god and the guy's depression.

Subhumans have no rights under foids management
The god-pill is underrated.

Better than giving him :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: kek

I‘m sick of foidsects

God dammn the brutality, No mercy whatsoever.

"I'm gonna text him tomorrow and try to apologise.".
He won't be mad her anymore after this

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back