Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Roastie trying to feed her brother feminazi lies

cripplecel

cripplecel

Luminary
★★★★★

This guy will become a soy cuck.

Soon to be IT moderator. He'll probably have some foid peg him.

Notice how when the post isn't negative and screaming hatred for men no one cares.

Notice how when the post isn't negative and screaming hatred for men no one cares.
They always need to talk about MUH rape MUH sexual assault MUH i hate men, typical feminazi speak.

patriarchal society.
:foidSoy: yeah we're long past that you stupid pretentious whore

They always need to talk about MUH rape MUH sexual assault MUH i hate men, typical feminazi speak.
And then they larp to make up the most ridiculous stories. Women need to be put in place or else this is what happens. Soyciety.

I have already ordered him a copy of feminism is for everybody :)
It's fucking over.

Women being such rabid animals nowadays there is only 1 of two outcomes i see for young men who arent chad.
1. They accept the blackpill
2. They enter a polyamerous relationshit with some landwhale who treats them like garbage.
Probably why women's rights historically is an exception or a norm they will push until men put them in their place or the men who would not are destroyed and someone else comes along and puts them in their place. If there is any whitepill i cannot see this being sustainable for much longer in the west.