Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Roastie wants to become incel PHD professor, roasties love worthless degrees

Tell her you'll give her all the information she needs if she gives it to you raw.

Glowniggers glowing

Yes that is me in the comments BTW. I wonder if they will make the connection that people like themselves are the reason there aren't any incel reddits left.

And I 100% stand by my suggestion that a Ph.D on incel watchdoggerinos would be far more interesting.

:foidSoy:"I studied the psychology of people who constantly denigrate incels on the internet as a means of boosting their own self esteem"

Vs

:foidSoy:"I studied a bunch of young virgin men to determine whether the reason they are angry and/or sad might be because nobody wants to fuck them."

Another female for psychology? Psychologist are becoming more and more worthless

Another female for psychology? Psychologist are becoming more and more worthless
Whole field of psychology is one massive grift imo. Should be replaced with Blackpill Studies

Whole field of psychology is one massive grift imo. Should be replaced with Blackpill Studies
It is. But women like this are going to be talking to children and men giving them false hope, making children into future white knight faggot cucks

The blackpill SHOULD be studied in school. I want a PHD in it

"Yes because foids totally know what us incels need" She instead should become cum toilet and be raped my men constantly (in videogame) JK Maybe she can write her Dissertation on being raped by cocks. :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

The blackpill SHOULD be studied in school. I want a PHD in it
Male Kids need to know the blackpill early not the bullshit they feed us.

Psychology is like Astrology, both fake and both is women's easy subject to pretend to study, because daddy paid for college

"anyone know where I can find cherrypicked quotes to misrepresent them with my worthless opinion?" :foidSoy:

Last edited:
Psychology is like Astrology, both fake and both is women's easy subject to pretend to study, because daddy paid for college
Saw a YouTube short of a dude roasting the fuck out of some astrology chicks on Omegle shit was fuckin hilarious they even got mad :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Once a foid rejected me because my sign is Sagittarius and her's in Taurus. She said me that both cannot go on forever together. Such insecure fuckholes. Psychologist are hoax they cannot do shit.

Last edited:
:foidSoy:"I studied a bunch of young virgin men to determine whether the reason they are angry and/or sad might be because nobody wants to fuck them."
What I wonder is why this is such a mystery to normies and foids. Aside from the obvious answer that they're gaslighting us, of course.

What I wonder is why this is such a mystery to normies and foids. Aside from the obvious answer that they're gaslighting us, of course.
Normies know. They all know. Ironically only people who try to fight common sense blackpill knowledge are other incels in denial such as IT

I already made a whole incel degree, foids are not allowed to do it though.

YEAR 1

Semester 1

INCL1001 - Introduction to Inceldom 1A
FOID1001 - Foidology 1A
CHAD1001 - Chad Studies 1A
SOOY1001 - Introduction to Soys, White Knights and Cucks 1A

Semester 2

INCL1002 - Introduction to Inceldom 1B
MNLT1001 - Fundamentals of Manletism
FOID1002 - Foidology 1B
INCL1003 - History of Inceldom 1A

YEAR 2

Semester 1

LOOK2001 - Lookism Studies
COPE2001 - Coping Studies and Strategies
MEME2001 - Incel meme and humour studies
* Students are to pick a STEM elective for their fourth course this course as STEM is the most incel degree

Semester 2

JBWP2002 - Just Be White Theory Studies
CURY2002 - Currycel and Kebabcel Studies
RICE2002 - Ricecel Studies
NIGR2002 - Nigcel Studies and Basketball

YEAR 3

Semester 1

BLKP3001 - Advanced Blackpilled Lookism and Facial Anatomy
DTRD3001 - Dark Triad Attraction and Impacts on Society
Thesis on a topic of the student's choosing or in depth group case study with a Chadfishing experiment (credit for 2 courses)

Semester 2

BLKP3002 - Advanced studies on heightism
HYPG3002 - Hypergamy studies and Behaviours of the foid
Student continues thesis from Semester 1, if case study was done in Semester 1 another case study is to be done on a different app to the one used in Semester 1 (credit for 2 courses)

What do you think of my program? Would you suggest any changes? Any ideas for the curriculum of the courses?

Tell her you'll give her all the information she needs if she gives it to you raw.
foids who do this type of shit are the kinds you wouldn't want to touch with a 10 ft pole

It’s so they can larp as educated. Many can find bullshit jobs afterwards that only exist so that foids can have a career. The rest find a betabuxx to pay off her student loans

Idk why foids are so interested in incels lives, just fuck off please. Its not like there's already not enough of these foids with useless degrees that don't produce anything

theyre literally just posting materials for incels :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: also wheat waffles is a cuck

The world is truly fucked up when idiots like her can get grants
Imagine getting your PhD by watching random youtube videos and circlejerking on reddit:feelsclown:

lemme guess, she will write about how we don't shower or cut our own hair

Normies know. They all know. Ironically only people who try to fight common sense blackpill knowledge are other incels in denial such as IT
Yeah, but they'll still gaslight us over it until the roosters come home, or whatever the hell that saying was.

Likely wont be a PhD. Probably an undergrad or postgrad masters but a PhD would be much more specialized. Certainly wouldnt need to ask reddit about it,

She's going to be another person who writes some shitty bluepilled anti-incel articles and other feminazi shit. She just needs that Psychology PHD to look professional and contribute to spreading anti-incel propaganda.

I had someone similar interview me on Discord a while ago. It always ends up in a hit-piece and complete misrepresentation of inkwells. :feelsUgh:

"Yes because foids totally know what us incels need" She instead should become cum toilet and be raped my men constantly (in videogame) JK Maybe she can write her Dissertation on being raped by cocks. :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
Nigga y u so horny?