Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Roasties are so fat it's hilarious

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
I barely see any overweight men in my area regardless of age but I see so many fat bitches it's starting to be funny. Around 50% of foids here are fat as fuck and age isn't a factor.

The easiest to know if a girl will become fat is by looking at her mother. The skinny girl in school usually has a fat mother, who was skinny in her youth. This is what marriage does to you as well as laziness and bad eating habits.

They’re overly sensitive about it too. The average manlet isn’t near as insecure about his height.

The easiest to know if a girl will become fat is by looking at her mother. The skinny girl in school usually has a fat mother, who was skinny in her youth. This is what marriage does to you as well as laziness and bad eating habits.
I see I see.

fat is abhorrent
can't escape it, even where you are

You can bet they still have way more value at the SM than us.

How's your weightloss program gone?
Went through a period of consuming lots of sweets and, as of recent, pizza and chips. Junk food is surprisingly expensive.
Now going back to fish, rice and veg. Without aid of exercise, I'll be content with below 70kg.
I guess I'm currently around 76kg.

I have dense African bones :feelscomfy:
How light do you think you could become, comfortably?
I'd like to become heavier, 60 seems reasonable.
My dad was skinny in his youth but now he's put on some weight, he's around 70-80kg.

Foids are fat af especially compared to young men where fats stick out, also go look on any dating apps, you will find a ton of fat foids, they all look the same with the filter they put on.

They don't take care of themselves and drink sugary coffee drinks with 1000 calories, especially young white/spic foids, they hide their gunts in yoga pants. Rehab room made a good point when he critiqued destiny saying women have the same BMI as men, women are not supposed to have the same BMI is as men.

Last edited:
For some reason fat foids look 20x worse than fat men

For some reason fat foids look 20x worse than fat men
Foids are supposed to look feminine and graceful compared to men but being a huge tub of lard weight mogging most men clashes with that. It violates dimorphism more for women.