Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Roasties can't deal with getting rated below 10/10

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
women really think themselves entitled to 10 and 11/10 rating while being 250 lbs and having a hairline of a 45 years old male.

Stop linking 2XC, it's just sheboons

I got permabanned from reddit for one of my 2019 amiugly posts

>roasties

imagine wasting time with all that when you can already get 99999 dates

If I would rated as 5 I would be happy while roasties got mad when they are rated as 8/10.

To be fair shes right about that particular sub. I too have been spammed with r/amiugly and i thought the same thing. Its mostly admittedly average looking females seeking validation and compliments. Plus some occasional sub human males and even a few trannys. Now what she fails to realize or acknowledge is that most of these females on that sub probably get lots of attention and compliments from men in real life just not from chad. :foidSoy:

If I would rated as 5 I would be happy while roasties got mad when they are rated as 8/10.
Dude if i was rated a 4 that would make my entire week

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/14qts6y/i_just_cant_deal_with_ramiugly_anymore/

:foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy:

Jfl, r/amiugly is already infamous for being full of simps who rate every roastie 8/10 but that's not enough for them :feelskek:

The irony of their post is nutty. Clearly they’re not aware of the OKCupid data showing the men = bell curve rating of women (expected) while women rate men far far far more harshly. Men are dramatically less picky than women but women have no fuckin idea apparently. God damn