Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Roasties like this causing the downfall of civilization and getting worshiped for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 16582
  • Start date
Deleted member 16582

Deleted member 16582

genetics
-
IMG 20170714
LOOK HOW THEM CUCKS UPVOTE TO VALIDATE THEM TOO!IMG 20170714
RAGE

LOOK HOW THEM CUCKS UPVOTE TO VALIDATE THEM TOO! OROIGNAL POST HAD SO MANYF UCKING UPVOTES AS WELL NOT JUST HTE OCMMENTS IT SO OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope she fucking regrets it. Fucking whore.

Can we talk, just for a second, about how fucking disgusting this is. These pseudo humans are CELEBRATING the successful sterilisation of this female, just to take more of Chad's load inside her rancid cunt without having to worry about responsibilities, or consequences, or anything else that should be apart of an adult's life. Women are children who are absolved of all responsibility, and should be treated as such.

Disgusting. Literally mutilating yourself just to have limitless sex.

Good. Holes like that should not be reproducing.

probably not a loss for motherhood tbqh

Better than having her have children

Trump should just ban abortions tbh

Should have sewn her shut as well.

Giving women any kind of 'rights' has proven to be a legit mistake.

jfl what exactly is wrong with this. LOOK AT HER SUBHUMAN FACE. Women are the ones who often create subhumans, subhuman men are naturally being weeded out of the gene pool so women arenow the number one cause of inferior genetics.

The kid in the womb escaped from inceldom.

Wait, what?!
Why?!

That's like winning the lottery and then burning all the money in a bonfire, wow femoids have no brain at all don't they?

It's nice she's taking herself out of the gene pool, but this woman is going to live to be 80 or more and is going to dedicate her life to being the most insufferable cat lady you can not ignore in every public forum as a replacement for being a mother and grandmother.

I hope she dies from complications

I hope she fucking regrets it. Fucking whore.

She probably will when she's older. Baby rabies is a real thing. Maybe it's reversible though idk.

"I like money and dogs" as her flair.

She didn't have to do this if she likes dogs. Dogpill once again.

I don't think there's anything wrong with this tbh. She's sparing someone from an existence of pure misery and suffering.

Humans need to procreate less, especially poor humans. I'd love to see tax dollars go towards abortion.

Humans need to procreate less
The problem is that population is changing in all the places it shouldn't; it's increasing retardedly fast in africa where it shouldn't and way below replacement rate in the west where it would actually be beneficial.

I think all humans should be sterilized

I think all humans should be sterilized
Tbh pregnant bellies are a most disgusting sight would like aliens to tear them apart, fucking harbingers of suffering and misery.

If she doesn’t want kids why doesn’t she just not have sex.

But to her credit, at least she won’t be one of these whores murdering their unborn children.

Wow that's brutal.
The dumb whore look very retarded too with her thumb and smiley face like she actually accomplished anything.
What's the name of the intervention she had btw?
And yes, I can tell you she will regret it in 10 years or maybe earlier even.
Celebrating a whore's decision to not have children while embracing fornication is nothing else than satanism in my book.
In order to properly fight against our foes, we have to name them first.
Yes, I could mock her and laugh, but her upcoming's misery will not do any good to us or society in the long term.
In conclusion : Women were given too many rights and that was a tremendous mistake for the sake of Humanity.

The problem is that population is changing in all the places it shouldn't; it's increasing retardedly fast in africa where it shouldn't and way below replacement rate in the west where it would actually be beneficial.

It makes sense for poorer economies to frequently reproduce because agrarian and industrial communities need numbers.

It makes less sense to do so in a capital-intensive post-industrial economy, where the cost of living is high and higher education is commonplace, increasing the relative costs of raising a new human -> disincentivizing excessive reproduction.

I don't think it's necessary for the West to maintain TFR at the replacement rate. We'll automate or outsource any shortfall in the labor supply.

Hate that smile on her face, disgusting.
Hate that smile on her face, disgusting.

Hope she gets mentally ill

lool look at that smile, shes 23 but had so much good sex in her life that she prefers to permanently lose the ability to have children and to fuck chads daily 5 times a day while we rot here

she will regret. women get so fucking desperate for a kid when they hit 28-32 year old

Where's a brick when you need one?

Oh well. Tyrone will take care of her.

Hand rubbing intensifies!

As disgusting as this is, I'm glad that she won't be able to pass on her whore genes. The more of these foids are cleansed from the genepool, the better.
she will regret. women get so fucking desperate for a kid when they hit 28-32 year old

The childfree subreddit is fascinating. I wonder if they hate themselves, even on a subconscious level. I wonder if these are ugly girls that know they only have a chance with unattractive men, so they make sure to sterilize themselves to assure only chads will pass on their genes.

Can we talk, just for a second, about how fucking disgusting this is. These pseudo humans are CELEBRATING the successful sterilisation of this female, just to take more of Chad's load inside her rancid cunt without having to worry about responsibilities, or consequences, or anything else that should be apart of an adult's life. Women are children who are absolved of all responsibility, and should be treated as such.
Calling an unwanted baby deserved punishment for a wanton woman's actions is a grave offense against the baby. My mother got pregnant with me on purpose to get a green card. Think about that.

Calling an unwanted baby deserved punishment for a wanton woman's actions is a grave offense against the baby. My mother got pregnant with me on purpose to get a green card. Think about that.

Do you hate her now?

look on the bright side,at least another incel won't be born kek

it ll come back to them.
dont worry.

Tbh women like these are better off not being mothers, they'd royally fuck up any kids they'd raise for sure & knowing they can't charge a guy child support for 18 years is good.

Pros: Roastie won't bring forth a bluepilled normie cuck or a roastielet using her Summon Infant Spell (Rank 3)
Cons: She will fuck Chads left and right with no consequnces and fuel the destruction of an already crippled society

Don't know which is worse

Based toilet. She definitely shouldn't be reproducing.

Technically a very little minority of holes should actually reproduce, but then we'd die out.
That's too bad. Women only want to reproduce with chads, and men only want to reproduce with virgins, unless they're cucks.

This is disgusting

This isn't actually a bad thing, the last thing this world needs is this filth to reproduce

Less humans is a good thing imo since humans need to go extinct they destroy the planet and enslave the animals. But we all know that isn´t why females decide to get this done the reason why is summed up in your quote.
just to take more of Chad's load inside her rancid cunt without having to worry about responsibilities, or consequences

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back