Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Roasties like this causing the downfall of civilization and getting worshiped for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 16582
  • Start date
She would have been a bad mother anyway

That actually scares me. Imagine you hate children so much that you mutilate yourself to make sure that you will never have any.

Sex slave material, whores that are unable to reproduce should be public domain.

im not
lool look at that smile, shes 23 but had so much good sex in her life that she prefers to permanently lose the ability to have children and to fuck chads daily 5 times a day while we rot here

she will regret. women get so fucking desperate for a kid when they hit 28-32 year old
I don't know actually. it could be you projecting because you can't understand not wanting to reproduce but you feel you have less rights than foids...and because she is willingly undoing that it is revolting; possibly because it may be irreversible. i'll admit I don't understand it either, because their are many different ways of birth control. I don't understand it to the point that I can scarcely comprehend if it is even real...it seems like a parody. I can't process a woman doing that on purpose. I agree with you but, maybe she won't regret it. still something like that (or cutting your dick off) in the past it seems would be seen as....someone not thinking in a healthy way..and they would get help, but their isn't really help for the mind; only self help. someone would have shown concern over a female doing that at least.

Oh boy. I know she wants to spend her 20’s getting pumped and dumped by hot tall guys.. every girl does.. but doesn’t she realize that she can’t keep that up forever? Her SMV will plummet when shes ~28, tall hot guys won’t want her anymore, and the only guys that will want her will want children.. this bitch is gonna end up roping. BIG BIG BIG mistake. She’s gonna grow old alone.

I bet she’s the same type to complain about women’s objectification.. how exactly is she more than an object to stick your dick inside now? She’s not even an incubator anymore..