Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Roasties' personality detector can't detect that felon Chad with conviction for manslaughter and 3 restraining orders will beat them up

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/17lbr0h/i_feel_like_telling_women_to_vet_men_is_setting/

You really truly cannot vet anyone. You can be friends with or date someone for DECADES before they reveal that massive red flag they were hiding.

Sure there are signs you can look out for, but nothing is really full proof. All you can do is know what your boundaries are and LEAVE the moment someone shills out some blatant disrespect or disregard.

Women give far too many chances to shitty people and it has lead them either more pain, or at the very worst DEATH.

Edit: to clarify what I'm saying, I'm not saying women shouldn't vet at all..I'm saying that people shouldn't expect women to basically have psychic powers to decipher whether a man is insane or not, and blaming the woman for "not vetting good enough" and she "should've chosen better guys" when things go wrong.

You can only analyze someone for so many red flags. Some people are SO GOOD at manipulation, they sometimes getting away with crimes for years without ever getting caught. So blaming women for not being able to read minds or have psychic visions that some guy is going to harm her is wrong and is what I'm getting at here.

But they can instantly detect that you post on .is :forcedsmile:

"...and low-key blaming them in the process"

We don't want thaaat. Women being treated like adults and taking responsibility for their actions and stuff.

Red flags to foids: short, ugly, few friends, no girlfriend/wife, not rich