Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Robot wifes would be the best thing in the world

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
Hear me out, let’s say a weeb could have a robot wife, if it was programmed to be like some anime girl that would be absolutely ground breaking. The women from this realm wouldn’t have SHIIIT on robot foids.

View: https://youtu.be/XSgfE2vg-Kk

Realistically we should expect realistic gf robots by 2050, I wish it could be sooner though
BCD58100 7634 400E 9D92 81BA3F80E071

Last edited:
Women would become useless

Then again fucking Organics like humans do not recognize the superiority of having a metal girlfriend

robot Chad only

One of the things I find most enjoyable about this kinds of vids is scrolling through the comments and seeing foid reactions. I especially love the whole "women will have robots too" shtick that foids do whenever this topic is brought up. Yes, you are definitely going to spend $50k on a male sexbot that does nothing but domestic chores and fucks similar to a symbian machine. Because as we both know females find a male that does nothing but agree with you and does your housework arousing. Such bullshit, females can barely shell out more than $400 for a fucking vibrator and the number of female sexdoll purchasers is likely less than 200 annually. Meanwhile, male demand is so high that doll manufacturers aren't able to keep up with demand.

They made the robots talk Hindi as well, they know their market lmao.

One of the things I find most enjoyable about this kinds of vids is scrolling through the comments and seeing foid reactions. I especially love the whole "women will have robots too" shtick that foids do whenever this topic is brought up. Yes, you are definitely going to spend $50k on a male sexbot that does nothing but domestic chores and fucks similar to a symbian machine. Because as we both know females find a male that does nothing but agree with you and does your housework arousing. Such bullshit, females can barely shell out more than $400 for a fucking vibrator and the number of female sexdoll purchasers is likely less than 200 annually. Meanwhile, male demand is so high that doll manufacturers aren't able to keep up with demand.
this. very true.

Still in the uncanny valley.

Also, the main things these machines need is mobility, not speech or facial expressions.

Still good for rhetoric though, women having them too, since stupid Karens and boomers want to ban everything.

I will get it for sure it would be one hell of a cope.

Just fuck a piece of plastic bro and be happy with it :soy: :bluepill: :soy: :bluepill: :soy:

Just fuck a piece of plastic bro and be happy with it :soy: :bluepill: :soy: :bluepill: :soy:
They might get to a point where you can’t tell the difference between them and one of us. Is it still a “piece of plastic” then?

tbh I need one ngl asap. it will help me cope.

They might get to a point where you can’t tell the difference between them and one of us. Is it still a “piece of plastic” then?
Not in our lifetime

:feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww: qt robot gf, imagine that brocels :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back