Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Ropedcels, you are not forgotten.

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
-
While your name might be known not to us, we acknowledge your existence and passing on, blood.
You aren't forgotten by the inkwells of this forum and we are in experience of the pain you once felt
Let us be guided with your prior experience as well as in the knowledge of the Lord and the Holy Book
We remember your sacrifice and the sacrifice the future of our kind will make.

"All are hungry, but only few can eat."

it's over

I never knew em

While your name might be known not to us, we acknowledge your existence and passing on, blood.
You aren't forgotten by the inkwells of this forum and we are in experience of the pain you once felt
Let us be guided with your prior experience as well as in the knowledge of the Lord and the Holy Book

it's over
Bruh im not hungry i just ate like 40 min ago

Based thread, Rip ropedcels enjoy eternal peace
I hope they are enjoying their assigned Stacys for those that passed the judgement by God, mang.

it's over

they aint reading, blood :smonk:

I know im gonna be among the ropecels someday, I got nothing to live for, Maybe i did something horrible in my past life, Ive never had trouble with the law in this life tho, WTF

I hope they are enjoying their assigned Stacys for those that passed the judgement by God, mang.

it's over
Only thing after death is ethernal black abyss, There is the end of everything.

Rest in peace tho, Fuck everyone hating on you ESPECIALLY IT CUCKS!

I know im gonna be among the ropecels someday, I got nothing to live for, Maybe i did something horrible in my past life, Ive never had trouble with the law in this life tho, WTF
Resist the urge, mang. the successful want us to rope, but we must exist to "oppress them"
and to represent our fallen brothers so their name isn't in vain.

it's over

it's over
Name one.

Resist the urge, mang. the successful want us to rope, but we must exist to "oppress them"
and to represent our fallen brothers so their name isn't in vain.

it's over
Im trying hard but something tells me i just need to go, I have the urge to die, Leave my gaming pc and mortal world behind and just off myself, I have a horrible stomach feeling, Not diorrhea but real fucked up emotions of pain, Pls make it stop.

Most are forgotten tbh

Agreed, RIP ropedcels

Fuck god, He never got me the consoles i wished for
God never promises you a toilet, mang. It's brutal, but it's because of sin this happens.
God will only punish us further with no way of retaliating if we don't follow him.

it's over

God never promises you a toilet, mang. It's brutal, but it's because of sin this happens.
God will only punish us further with no way of retaliating if we don't follow him.

it's over
So a PS4 is a toilet?