Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Roping In A Couple of Months

KillMeWithFire

KillMeWithFire

Banned
-
I’ve decided that I am going to commit suicide. I just want to go to heaven and be happy. I have so many things wrong with me that I just can’t live peacefully anymore. My low self-esteem, my fucking schizophrenia. I just can’t be at peace anymore.

I also know that in heaven everyone apparently has their own perfect partner. I could get the foid of my dreams...

If you pray long enough, the Christian deity will bestow a loyal virgin petite young Pean foid to you.

Do you want a pean foid? Or another race

I am not seeking any foids, though I greatly dislike Pean holes/Mulatta holes/Mestiza holes.

How old are you?

IMG 4886

I guess I have dyslexia. I read it as Minutes not Months

Listen to loud music during schizophrenia and keep yourself busy by cleaning the house or painting the walls. Maybe try playing video games. Read books. Do volunteer work to keep busy. Dig a hole and fill it again.

If you want to rope then rope. I consider suicide a noble act.

Meanwhile his looksmatch is vacationing in Italy.

I’ve decided that I am going to commit suicide. I just want to go to heaven and be happy. I have so many things wrong with me that I just can’t live peacefully anymore. My low self-esteem, my fucking schizophrenia. I just can’t be at peace anymore.

I also know that in heaven everyone apparently has their own perfect partner. I could get the foid of my dreams...
How old are you?

Hope it’s quick and painless brocel :fuk:

I'm sorry you're going through this, brocel. :feelsbadman::feelscry::cryfeels:

You can't kill yourself if you're a christian

I'll take any snowboarding or skiing equipment you might have, brocel. :feelscomfy:

You can't kill yourself if you're a christian
this.obviously op is in a bad state,and might not even recgonize suicide as a sin,which makes the entire thing much harder for man to judge.eitherway, i hope op comes to his senses and doesn't try it.

have you thought about going to a catholic exorcist?i don't know if demons could cause schizophrenia,but it seems possible and if you are that miserable,you should try it at least.from what i have read demons can do way way worse and do way way worse,so don't be afraid in contacting one.

anything that stops you from possible suicide is good.

Don't waste a good oppERtunity

anyway if you think it's the best route who is anyone else to tell you what you should think. I would say keep coping but death is an inevitability

If you pray long enough, the Christian deity will bestow a loyal virgin petite young Pean foid to you.
If I've been praying for 30 years, how many more do i have to go? I should be close

Sorry OP. I'd like to, too. My brother has shotguns, and I'm thinking about it.
All I do is make myself, and those around me, sick.

Dont commit suicide
I tried it once and it almost killed me