Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Roping is really the only option for most of us, but I’d never condone it

oofy

oofy

Discord- oofyitsbegun
-
True Incels don’t have a way out. Good genes are meant to go on. Bad genes are meant to die. It’s really that simple, but removes pretty much all free will from the equation.

Sometimes you can try everything, and I mean everything, and still end up short. That’s life. How are you supposed to live at 30 being deprived of any family or love? The future scares me, and there’s nothing I can really do but wait as it draws nearer and nearer.

I don’t really fear death, since everyone else who has ever lived will die, and I can take solace in that at least.

I was thinking of getting on SSRI’s, since I won’t be able to reproduce anyway, and it would hopefully make me not as depressed. It’s as if a weight is on top of me all the time.

I would rope but how do I know afterlife is anybetter

so what did you wanna say? truecells already got zen and don't give a fvck about family and genes lol

I read "Raping" lmao

so what did you wanna say? truecells already got zen and don't give a fvck about family and genes lol
Maybe I’m just at the state where I wanted to have hope before I gave up. If zen is possible then it would be nice

do you truly have no hope? have you came to the conclusion that you have zero potential whatsoever?

White 5’11 barely 4/10 face maybe , I look like a lizard
do you have no hope of ascending with surgery and succeeding in your native country?

Upper maxilla and eye area
both are fixable no matter the ridiculous amount of work and money you need to do so.
seems that you have gave up for no reason when you have potential

both are fixable no matter the ridiculous amount of work and money you need to do so.
seems that you have gave up for no reason when you have potential
So just save up till I’m 30 to get risky surgery that may not even work?

So just save up till I’m 30 to get risky surgery that may not even work?
you don't have to save up until you are 30
stop making excuses

Raping is really the only option for most of us, but I’d never condone it.