Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Rotting away in my college dorm eating PB and Js lol

• Thread starter gymcel foreveralone
  • Start date
G

gymcel foreveralone

Self-banned
-
Lol self improvement my ass

Stop rotting and start repping the dumbells

College was the toughest for me because I was surrounded by foids and Chads with social lifes.

I was also a Accounting major and so would take a bunch of general business classes. I was always surrounded by foids and Chads. Business school is full of Chads and Stacys

College was the toughest for me because I was surrounded by foids and Chads with social lifes.

I was also a Accounting major and so would take a bunch of general business classes. I was always surrounded by foids and Chads. Business school is full of Chads and Stacys
College was brutal for me as a STEMcel surrounded by other turboautist rice and curry truecels with bad communication and socialization skills.

What degree are you pursuing?

how many years do you have until you graduate?

I prolly wont be alive by the end brother. I plan to kms soon.
I hate to be the one to say "pls don't kill yourself" but for real man, there are other ways. you don't deserve to suffer, and you sure as hell don't deserve to die. stay man, its not worth it.

Can you make me one?

I hate to be the one to say "pls don't kill yourself" but for real man, there are other ways. you don't deserve to suffer, and you sure as hell don't deserve to die. stay man, its not worth it.
Totally justified. I appreciate the support. It just sucks being alone bro. I can’t even say a proper sentence. I have nothing to look forward to anymore. I honestly feel like I would be better off aborted at birth. I don't even hate foids or normies tbh i just am alone and tortured.

Totally justified. I appreciate the support. It just sucks being alone bro. I can’t even say a proper sentence. I have nothing to look forward to anymore. I honestly feel like I would be better off aborted at birth. I don't even hate foids or normies tbh i just am alone and tortured.
I feel you man, I have those feeling aswell. I'm not a psychiatrists so sadly I can't help you, but I just want you to know that you're needed here man. I hate seeing other people so depressed that they feel like suicide is the only way out, it really isn't. I too have a lot of suicidal thoughts and for me it always comes in waves, but every single time I get past all those thoughts or i have another failed attempt I'm always extremely grateful that I'm still here and that I didn't go through with it.

I truly wish you the best, stay safe brother.
F95e609178e6617d1185af9d970a0165

Pbj is super unhealthy and gonna make you feel like shit. Eat only meat.

Mogs me becuz going to college

College was brutal for me as a STEMcel surrounded by other turboautist rice and curry truecels with bad communication and socialization skills.
What was your major?

1. Get an avi
  2. Go smoke a cigarette with some white foid who looks like she is into drugs/drinking. Wherever you see college students smoking cigarettes at, is the spot where the loose foids hangout at.

1. Get an avi
  2. Go smoke a cigarette with some white foid who looks like she is into drugs/drinking. Wherever you see I college students smoking cigarettes at, is the spot where the loose foids hangout at.
I don’t have energy to meet foids

I don’t have energy to meet foids
Youth is wasted on the young, if I was a youngcel in college again, knowing what I now know as a wizard - I would be a beast.

Look, either you are a smart-ass or you are a dumb-ass who is lucky not to flunk out of college. If you are a dumb-ass, you are going to have to fake it until you make it. Normies are neurotypical, so they can stay up late and party like rock stars and still pass all of their classes. Incels - are walking hurricanes, we destroy ourselves through self-sabotage.

No matter how ugly a male is - nobody should spend a small fortune on college, and not get laid once! :feelsmage: