Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting rotting on my dark room everyday

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
i think i am destined to rot for the rest of my life because i am ugly and a loser with no friends and a family that dosent care about me:feelsrope::feelsrope:. its currently dark on my surroundings and it feels like crap but this world is so fucked up that it shows no mercy to people like us. i got called ugly by females before when i tried to speak to them but once you know their true nature its over

the world is cruel, the world is ugly :feelsrope:

i think i am destined to rot for the rest of my life because i am ugly and a loser with no friends and a family that dosent care about me:feelsrope::feelsrope:. its currently dark on my surroundings and it feels like crap but this world is so fucked up that it shows no mercy to people like us. i got called ugly by females before when i tried to speak to them but once you know their true nature its over
I get you man, but you can technically just buy a bright light bulb and fix the lighting from dark to bright

Why do i read this with a singing melody in my head

I rot with the lights on. Dark rooms makes it more depressing:fuk:

oh dam how old are u btw
I'm not freaking out because I'm afraid of the dark but because it's weird

I'm mid to late 20s, can't give exact age due to risk some normie fgt I know would link my identity to this acc :bluepill:

I'm not freaking out because I'm afraid of the dark but because it's weird

I'm mid to late 20s, can't give exact age due to risk some normie fgt I know would link my identity to this acc :bluepill:
oh i see i am 18 and a haIf and its over

oh i see i am 18 and a haIf and its over
You sure? For me it was fully over when I hit early mid-20s, which is much older than 18.5

Before that I guess I had ... some ... hope; if I'd lived differently

You sure? For me it was fully over when I hit early mid-20s, which is much older than 18.5

Before that I guess I had ... some ... hope; if I'd lived differently
idk man i have been lonely since i was 17. at 15 and 16 i thought i had hope but turns out i was just coping

idk man i have been lonely since i was 17. at 15 and 16 i thought i had hope but turns out i was just coping
I've been largely lonely forever :blackpill:

Brutal photography darkroompill bro...

Do you have any spare potassium cyanide???

You know, so I can develop my photographs...

Pls???

Yes your room IS the rot place , the place you will Spend an utmost amount of your time in.

This is the Cycle of Rotting. :feelsclown:

This World really Is Devil Infested .

#over #neverbegan

Yes your room IS the rot place , the place you will Spend an utmost amount of your time in.

This is the Cycle of Rotting. :feelsclown:

This World really Is Devil Infested .
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

continue to rot in your room. don’t try to achieve anything so women think your actually worthy.