[LifeFuel] Roundup of Thailand Trip - girls, advice, conversation screenshots etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
ghostcell

ghostcell

Banned
-
Decent looking guy makes a thread about getting laid. What a joke
if u think guys like this can get laid in UK or the west without a life (job,social circle, NT personality etc) then u are just joking urself. on top of that its not like hes dating miss thailand over there. they are just average or below average girls

I

itsOVER

Banned
-
11h 41m
@itsOVER is my idol. For real. These guys in here trying to agitate him are obvious r/inceltears trolls or some shit.
Anyways, thanks to @itsOVER i have hope in life again.

Gonna lose some weight, potentially get some facial surgery and go on an epic trip to the PH to slay as much as i can and get a relationship for the first time in my life to finally feel like a human being.
Good luck dude.

I

itsOVER

Banned
-
11h 41m
No one ever said I was decent looking before. Lookism rated me a 4 and no one here ever said differently.

Plus...170cm man. One hundred and fucking seventy cm.

I

itsOVER

Banned
-
11h 41m
if u think guys like this can get laid in UK or the west without a life (job,social circle, NT personality etc) then u are just joking urself. on top of that its not like hes dating miss thailand over there. they are just average or below average girls
The west is completely fucked.

You can get higher quality girls if you live there tbh as then you have the time to invest in a higher quality foid. When slaying though yeah it's gonna be mediocre girls.

S

subsaharan

Officer
tbh I'm inclined to agree with you since I always thought he looked normie as fuck but lmfao @ the cheekiness, dude just can't win with y'all. Hate from both ends of the spectrum after two whole pages of someone accusing him of frauding.

theoldnick

theoldnick

Banned
-
9d 22h 51m
@southeastcel and others doubting

I can vouch for OP being genuine
I lived in Bangkok for 4 months total going there from time to time and slayed similar as him
it really is easy online game there (as long as you shoot for your looksmatch)
tinder can easy give you at least 2 real dates per day, you actually get overwhelmed

And actually going back to Bangkok next week !

heroinfather

heroinfather

Admiral
★★★★★
You can't understand basic English and you're so braindead I almost feel bad for your sorry ass

Already found your country
what type of illness do you have btw? you need to be lobotomized for how braindead you are tbh

Pouuop

Pouuop

Recruit
★★★★★
whitecels = volcels confirmed

Pouuop

Pouuop

Recruit
★★★★★
never forget this is how chads live in the west btw
this is the ultimate blackpill

Im happy for OP but FUCKING LOL @ flexing subhuman brown tranny looking thai women

pure white women with a tight pink pussy or death

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Luminary
★★★★★
69d 4h 44m

Im happy for OP but FUCKING LOL @ flexing subhuman brown tranny looking thai women

you aint getting a young white woman unless you're chad tier and young as well, lmao

P

Panda

Banned
-
Amazing post. I am legitimately considering doing the same. Especially now that you’ve done it successfully. It seems so affordable for an amazing life experience and I’d have everything I want in life even for a short period

B

bignuggies7

Recruit
fuckin legend man... such an inspiration thanks for sharing

Cynistic

Cynistic

Confirmed 3/10 truecel by others.
★★★★
well. you seem happy. and some of the girls seem genuinely happy to be with you, would be near impossible back in the UK.

good for you.

unfortunately my applications for volunteering abroad all got rejected and ghosted so I don't think I can go there permanently :( but I think I will just travel this summer

an ethnic incel should travel to thailand to test this out too
Ethnics dont get shit in asia.
Nor anywhere in the world for that matter, but their country of origin.

whogivesafucc

whogivesafucc

Banned
-

LOL what a delusional cope

you will never get that unless you're 6.5+/10, 6 feet or over, white, and NT as well. it's over dude.

WorldRulerAisha

WorldRulerAisha

Banned
-
this was probably the most depressing thing ive ever read.
SUICIDEFUEL

S

Suicel

Captain
★★★★★
Impressive. The only flaw about all of this is that it's just temporary pleasure. When you're back home it's being lonely and miserable again.

WorldRulerAisha

WorldRulerAisha

Banned
-
must be nice being white

N

NeverSubmit

Admiral
★★★★
He's getting with ugly/average girls but at least he took initiative instead of sitting here and rotting like the rest of you guys so I have to respect that

Solitarian_Walker

Solitarian_Walker

SMM (Sex Money Murder) Crew Leader
-
Lmfao, I matched on Tinder with the very first girl, and she messaged me but I didn't reply cuz I'm a pussy. She was one of my few matches.

N

NeverSubmit

Admiral
★★★★
lmao. JBW strikes again

wtf???? what's up with this unusually high bar for proof?

He's white in Thailand, had a huge mega thread about the journey, texting screen shots, etc. His story is not that unbelievable ffs.

I'm just waiting for it to show up on r/hapas tbh lmao
I can't believe this potato jawline is getting laid. JBW is real lol

incel-warrior

incel-warrior

Recruit
I would feel jealous if the girls weren't so ugly.

theultimate341

theultimate341

Ore, maho te ni naru!!
★★★★★
If anyone denys JBW again, ill laugh.
Confirmed many many times again. The race pill is real.

theultimate341

theultimate341

Ore, maho te ni naru!!
★★★★★
Anyways good for you.
I'm going to be left alone to die in a ditch because no country will ever want my black ass.

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Wizard
You're a degenerate skank, you and all those sluts need to be gassed.

Indari

Indari

Kimochi on pp
★★★★★
47d 7h 20m
it's actually kind of unsettling how easy you could slay just by being white there, LOL
You're a degenerate skank, you and all those sluts need to be gassed.
calm your autistic rage

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Make your local feminist eat pavement.
★★★★★
23d 19h 7m
I

idnigo

Recruit
★★
2h 25m
I'm truerly fascinated by your slays in Thailand, and tbh most of the girls are quit good looking in my opinion. I have som qoustion for you since i'm going to slay there as well.

I'm 175 cm, will i heightmogg girls by a substantiell margin? (aka chad height)?

How was the girls compliance levels? Did you ever get rejected going in for the kiss? Did you have any last minute resistence with girls, or where you smooth as hell despite your lack of experience?

Its seams like you didn't do any nightgame. How come? you could've gottten better looking girls and more potential leads aswell to set up dates during the week.

Itsoverboyos

Itsoverboyos

Mixed-Race Goblin
★★
10h 13m
And she looks like shit with fakehp in one of these pictures and is a mother ahahaha
She has a half negroid baby so she probably got pumped and dumped by Tyrone kek
Also if you go through her pictures it seems that cucks actually send her gifts and pay her over PayPal - fucking RageFuel

Garbage

Garbage

Banned
-
im really starting to hate you whitecels

whogivesafucc

whogivesafucc

Banned
-
fucking fakecels everywhere smh

how is this literal chad allowed to even post here while truecels like me suffer

whogivesafucc

whogivesafucc

Banned
-
You still can't call him one because that would make every guy above him a Chad by default You could always try Tinder in Thailand to see if you have a chance
cope i'm 1/10 truecel unlike this above average NT dude

S

subsaharan

Officer
So you see the problem is not your race, it's that you're ugly.
It's both, if we're talking about interracial dating. This has been shown in countless studies. White women, on average, have a strong in-group racial preference, typically 2x that of white males. https://www.apa.org/pubs/journals/features/ppm-a0035357.pdf

In studies that include Asians, Asian females are, on average, generally found to be JBW worshippers, are practically off-limits to black men and generally also discriminate against their own (references in spoiler).

Feliciano, Cynthia, Belinda Robnett, and Golnaz Komaie. "Gendered racial exclusion among white internet daters." Social Science Research 38.1 (2009): 39-54.

Balistreri, Kelly Stamper, Kara Joyner, and Grace Kao. "Relationship involvement among young adults: Are Asian American men an exceptional case?." Population research and policy review 34, no. 5 (2015): 709-732.

Obtain full-text via sci-hub

These low IQ isolated anecdotes of BMWF couples need to stop.

theoldnick

theoldnick

Banned
-
9d 22h 51m
I'd say OP is 5.5/10
average dude and looks just fine

you can still get laid if you're a bit lower like 4/10 but it will be exponentially harder

Status
Not open for further replies.