Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Russia had their worst day in 2024 (so far)

@wereq on suicide watch :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

cope hohlocucks aint winning this war eurofags and amerimutt scum seathing

Just 2 more weeks bro then they will take out the good tanks and planes and Kiev will fall in 3 days max trust me bro

They are about to get a taste of the usa economy

Just 2 more weeks bro then they will take out the good tanks and planes and Kiev will fall in 3 days max trust me bro
Oh yeah bro, don't forget Europeans are freezing bro totally :soy: :soy:

Screenshot 20240123 053818 TikTok

JUST 2 MORE YEARS BRO. 2 MORE YEARS AND WE CAN ERADICATE HOHOL SCUM FOR GOOD BRO. WE NEED TO (((MOBILIZE))) 500K MORE PATRIOTS FOR VICTORY BRO

:forcedsmile:

Srs though absolutely over for the entirety of Eastern Europe. Not going to blindly believe Ukrainian sources but anyone claiming this isn't just a deliberate massive bloodbath of Euro men at this point is coping. :feelskek:

Srs though absolutely over for the entirety of Eastern Europe. Not going to blindly believe Ukrainian sources but anyone claiming this isn't just a deliberate massive bloodbath of Euro men at this point is coping. :feelskek:
Yeah, Eastern Europe is going full-on exctinction mode.

Imagine the war ends without any significant territorial changes and both sides claiming they won, like the Iran-Iraq war. All that sheit for nothing.
Humans are just insane now

Imagine the war ends without any significant territorial changes and both sides claiming they won, like the Iran-Iraq war. All that sheit for nothing.
Unfortunately I think that this is mostly how this is going to end. I don't see either country making any advances. It's just that both countries will be demographically destroyed even faster.

As if I am going to listen to some faggot with a Ukrainian flag in the background

This slav war is just a plot to redistribute slavwhores among whites and ethnics on both sides

Just 2 more weeks and the counter offensyiv will succed crimea by summer

The invasion of Ukraine has been a disaster for Russia & Putin.

100% this is what will happen and everyone who died died for nothing :feelskek:

You don't understand Russian mentality.
Americans died for nothing in Vietnam and Southern Vietnam ceased to exist while Russia comes in South and Eastern Ukraine for decades or even for hundreds of years.
They won't leave like NATO in Afghanistan so they fight with a perspective for a future.