Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Russia must launch nukes

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Why are commmies so cucked
Launch nukes already, Putin cuck is wasting time
Launch them nukes everywhere

let me buy a new pc first

They're probably too outdated and rusty to be properly launched. This happens to all old weapons.
@Khanivore tell your boss to launch nukes already

I don't see how Russia can win without nukes. They have lots of manpower but they're gonna get chewed down by modern weapons.

Just drop one tactical nuke right on Zelensky's head. That's it. Not enough to kill millions. Not enough to start WW3. Just enough to win Ukraine and get NATO to back off.

Russia is not communist the west is a lot closer to communism simply a google search on gov spending as a % of the gdp shows that.

I don't see how Russia can win without nukes. They have lots of manpower but they're gonna get chewed down by modern weapons.

Just drop one tactical nuke right on Zelensky's head. That's it. Not enough to kill millions. Not enough to start WW3. Just enough to win Ukraine and get NATO to back off.
According to westerners, russian army is equipped with tactical soap and sticks

yup Putin needs to stop acting like a cuckold. Needs inject some test and grow a pair

Russia is not communist the west is a lot closer to communism simply a google search on gov spending as a % of the gdp shows that.

Putin is losing face and now his masculinity Iis in question. He needs to grow up and whip out the big guns.

Yea commies are gay these days