Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Russian ER footage

• Thread starter Deleted member 19858
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 19858

Self-banned
-

Any1 knows if theres other vids out there? This was the only i could find

Last edited:
idk where i could find footage, but thanks for sharing :feelsokman:

The last second haha! That dude just appeared out of nowerhere

Its mAgiC

Edited post with new juicier footage

Footage of him getting shot

Unlike the cuck ER this dude killed foids
RDT 20210921 062147526494296860891671
RDT 20210921 0622043875314226045575651
RDT 20210921 0621572517293818364158077
RDT 20210921 0622016688402260839339962
RDT 20210921 06220782483838001722807
RDT 20210921 0622102347150026563656433

shotgun always yields the lowest kd just use a handgun.

nigga pulled up on that foid in the hallway like a boss, what was his final score?

nigga pulled up on that foid in the hallway like a boss, what was his final score?
6 kills
Could of been way higher if he didnt walk in with a fucking shotgun like a retard
He bascially gave the whole school a head start

Fucking based. This is kind of ER we need. An ER who kills Stacy foids, not someone who kills ricecels.

What is his name?

What is his name?
I don't think his name has been revealed yet, but he is the Perm University shooter

Nevermind, found it:
A member of parliament, Aleksandr Khinshtein, identified the gunman as 18-year-old Timur Bekmansurov and said he was a law student at the university.

Last edited:
> shoots other people
> gets shot

This is increasingly the reaction by society to mass shootings. Don't think that they'll just be sitting ducks, we don't live in the 1980s anymore where everyone ducks and covers or tries to negotiate @CrackingYs

As @BlkPillPres has said: if you do this kind of thing and leave yourself to be subdued and taken alive, you are giving society a chance to punish you.

Last edited:
Show us his face
He looks like a chad

Remember vladislav roslyakov as well :feelsYall:

Last edited:
OurSaint has even refused to snitch on the incel ideology... what a hero!
Inceldom isn't an ideology, greyfag. Go back to reddit.

god damn good fuckin hunting

Inceldom isn't an ideology, greyfag. Go back to reddit.
Today I discovered that all of us here don't have have an ideology or anything in common because some narcissists like you always like to put themselves above the rest which is definitely not a fakecel/dark triad chad trait :feelswhat:
also unironically asking me to go to cuckddit... so much for chads.is

Last edited:
Today I discovered that all of us here don't have have an ideology or anything in common because some narcissists like you always like to put themselves above the rest which is definitely not a fakecel/dark triad chad trait :feelswhat:
also unironically asking me to go to cuckddit... so much for chads.is
STFU, faggot. Stop trying to deflect and put blame somewhere.

There is no incel ideology and there is no incel movement. The more you soy cucks keep saying it, the more it convinces me that you're infiltrators here to subvert the place.

STFU, faggot. Stop trying to deflect and put blame somewhere.

There is no incel ideology and there is no incel movement. The more you soy cucks keep saying it, the more it convinces me that you're infiltrators here to subvert the place.
besides the very nice way to talk to users on ID which seems acceptable atm for this forum you're also projecting cuckdittor agenda on what I stated which are 2 unrelated subjects. you also joined in 2019. that's like the time when all anti foid subreddits got btfo'd. the stench of a narcissist fakecel projecting cuck is a bit too suspecious :feelswhat:

besides the very nice way to talk to users on ID which seems acceptable atm for this forum you're also projecting cuckdittor agenda on what I stated which are 2 unrelated subjects. you also joined in 2019. that's like the time when all subreddits got btfo'd. the stench of a narcissist fakecel is a bit too suspecious :feelswhat:
Holy shit. Is this a foid or just somebody drunk on soy?

Holy shit. Is this a foid or just somebody drunk on soy?
nice cope faggot. you ain't shit. you just got caught bullshitting and now you are coping :feelswhat:

Last edited:
Based Stormcel showing them the way to hell, also why cut the best parts? :feelsugh:

nice cope faggot. you ain't shit. you just got caught bullshitting and now you are coping :feelswhat:

Not even a month here and you're ready to die on a hill that the MSM stands on when they keep pushing the "incel ideology" and "incel movement" narratives whenever somebody goes ER.

The only bullshitter here is you, you dumb cuck. Fucking kill yourself.

Not even a month here and you're ready to die on a hill that the MSM stands on when they keep pushing the "incel ideology" and "incel movement" narratives whenever somebody goes ER.

The only bullshitter here is you, you dumb cuck. Fucking kill yourself.
no one is pandering for bp media, it's just you that brought it up and sees it like that. I am greycel and that doesn't change the fact that you joined in 2019. cope harder fakecel.

no one is pandering for bp media, it's just you that brought it up and sees it like that. I am greycel and that doesn't change the fact that you joined in 2019. cope harder fakecel.
This fucking guy. This new breed of greyfags is something else. @your personality

ConfusedSoulfulAracari-size_restricted.gif

This fucking guy. This new breed of greyfags is something else. @your personality

start tagging now and gifposting like the copefag you are.
as for the point you made no one gives a fuck about bp media trying to villainize us here on this thread more than you. it's literally a mass shooter thread posted on ID. you realize that you are trying to equate my post about praising a man who literally murdered foids with bp media you fucking fake cuck :feelswhat:

tbh I thought this forum had moved past celebrating every random act of violence as an "incel uprising" but both newer and older posters are suddenly doing it again.

We don't know the full story. All we know is that a guy killed some people. Declaring this guy as an incel saint is playing into the media narrative that all mass shooters are incels.

Nevertheless those on :blackpill:.club would see possible fedposting by some here as a desperate attempt to regain lost glory when the basedness has migrated to other forums by now. The ship has sailed.

as for the point you made no one gives a fuck about bp media trying to villainize us here on this thread more than you. it's literally a mass shooter thread posted on ID. you realize that you are trying to equate my post about praising a man who literally murdered foids with bp media you fucking fake cuck :feelswhat:
Keep fedposting, you fucking glownigger.

if there is anything you should complain about its the og thread in the first place, not picking on other incels like the projecting narcissist fakecel you are
Keep fedposting, you fucking glownigger.
literally cope.

tbh I thought this forum had moved past celebrating every random act of violence as an "incel uprising" but both newer and older posters are suddenly doing it again.
Must be a new attempt to try and paint incels as terrorists.

We don't know the full story. All we know is that a guy killed some people. Declaring this guy as an incel saint is playing into the media narrative that all mass shooters are incels.
Exaclty, which is why it's easier to spot fedposters and glowniggers when these things happen.

Nevertheless those on :blackpill:.club would see possible fedposting by some here as a desperate attempt to regain lost glory when the basedness has migrated to other forums by now. The ship has sailed.
That sounds like a big cope, tbh. Look at this svgmn1 faggot here. Joined a couple of weeks ago and is already jumping on the chance to talk about "the incel ideology" and attack me for countering that bullshit narrative.

Bro I wasn't even the first on this thread, you see all users are all here rejoicing what he did including the op and claiming he is a hero. Idk what's wrong. if you think this is all wrong just report the thread in whole since ot violates this idea. he instead went after someone specific to blame and called me names. I don't even know him and it's ID.

Must be a new attempt to try and paint incels as terrorists.
This place is their playground, their stomping ground. You can only point out some anomalies in posting all of a sudden but it's been going on for as long as this forum has been up. What they never counted on though is that they wouldn't have sole claim over being the "based"-ess blackpilled forum.

Or maybe not but you might want to ask GameDevCel ;)
Exaclty, which is why it's easier to spot fedposters and glowniggers when these things happen.
tbf it's not just the newer posters
That sounds like a big cope, tbh.
It's true though. Remember this site back in 2017 to 2019? It was a daily thing and then all of a sudden it stopped and the narrative changed to "you know what you're right, don't go er, don't play into the hands of the MSM" conveniently after the AM and yogacel attacks and several foiled or minor "incel" attacks in Canada took place? A lot of the people that have moved on would see threads like this as an attempt of this forum to revive its glory days as "the forefront of the manosphere"

Last edited:
That sounds like a big cope, tbh. Look at this svgmn1 faggot here. Joined a couple of weeks ago and is already jumping on the chance to talk about "the incel ideology" and attack me for countering that bullshit narrative.
you attacked me first but whatever, you just be you man. if you think what I did or say is wrong then you should atleast address everyone here because it's all similar. even if you're right what I did doesn't disserve this much and I could take your advice if it wasn't like this. I am not even angry anymore I am just sad at the moment that I get enough shit in real life and come here to vent only to find more people to see themselves upon me and pick on me.

Last edited:
I don't think his name has been revealed yet, but he is the Perm University shooter

Nevermind, found it:
Chechen militant.

Don't link this with incels. You morons are stupid "he killed foids, so he must be le inkler" just stfu.
Incels are ugly high inhib social rejects we aren't shooting schools and committing violence. Mass shooters and terrorists have always been normalfags.
Stop blaming everything on incels and make us look bad. That's all I have to say.

you attacked me first but whatever, you just be you man. if you think what I did or say is wrong then you should atleast address everyone here because it's all similar. even if you're right what I did doesn't disserve this much and I could take your advice if it wasn't like this. I am not even angry anymore I am just sad at the moment that I get enough shit in real life and come here to vent only to find more people to see themselves upon me and pick on me.
Fuck off with that victimhood mentality. You were the only one here to mention anything about "incel ideology."

Inceldom is not an ideology but a condition.
I meant what we think as incels.is users to be accurate not in the sense of what you are talking about.
Fuck off with that victimhood mentality. You were the only one here to mention anything about "incel ideology."
which is the same thing as villainizing incels. this thread and the posts here no one is doing this but me now?

Just another statistic that will be forgotten

He looks feminine. Non-masculine men are dangerous ( except degenerate faggots ) because they will resort to violence to prove their masculinity.

460x455 0 095ae05716fe7024e805fb2fa56a0150540x534 0xac120003 17542377501632149202