Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Russian ER footage

• Thread starter Deleted member 19858
  • Start date
tbh I thought this forum had moved past celebrating every random act of violence as an "incel uprising" but both newer and older posters are suddenly doing it again.

We don't know the full story. All we know is that a guy killed some people. Declaring this guy as an incel saint is playing into the media narrative that all mass shooters are incels.
I can see why some uncucked men like celebrating when rosties get killed. Most rosties are selfish and don't care about us. I feel more sympathy for farm animals being killed than those foids because farm animals don't vote for cucked laws and steal my tax money. There is a growing uncucked movement of men who had enough with how cucked soyciety and rosties are treating them. They can't expect us to cry when stuff like this happens.

Chechen militant.

Don't link this with incels. You morons are stupid "he killed foids, so he must be le inkler" just stfu.
Incels are ugly high inhib social rejects we aren't shooting schools and committing violence. Mass shooters and terrorists have always been normalfags.
Stop blaming everything on incels and make us look bad. That's all I have to say.

They cut out all the good parts.

I can see why some uncucked men like celebrating when rosties get killed. Most rosties are selfish and don't care about us. I feel more sympathy for farm animals being killed than those foids because farm animals don't vote for cucked laws and steal my tax money. There is a growing uncucked movement of men who had enough with how cucked soyciety and rosties are treating them. They can't expect us to cry when stuff like this happens.

Still not as cool as Pagourtzis. Neither are incels though. They are too handsome. Dimi is a GOD.
He looks feminine. Non-masculine men are dangerous ( except degenerate faggots ) because they will resort to violence to prove their masculinity.

View attachment 496062
Dumbest post on the forum.

Last edited:
36809496 5F97 47BA BC37 ED4F8BB6DCAD

This roasty got a chest full of lead.

bruh why are the good parts cut out :(

they cut the best parts, but thats fine a hero was born that day!
We need to know his name

Fags posted it on r/inceltear

Don't link this with incels. You morons are stupid "he killed foids, so he must be le inkler" just stfu.
Incels are ugly high inhib social rejects we aren't shooting schools and committing violence. Mass shooters and terrorists have always been normalfags.
Stop blaming everything on incels and make us look bad. That's all I have to say.
greycel cope
where did i link to incels dumbass, i just posted the footage, couldnt care less wether its incel motivated or not
also jfl at thinking normies are suddenly going to have some kind of change of heart like ''wow, maybe those inklers werent as bad as i thought :forcedsmile:'' our ''image'' is already fucking ruined, we could turn into angels tomorrow and people would still regard us a pedophiles/mass killers/ misogynist and whatever other labels
we already fucking look bad nigger

greycel cope
where did i link to incels dumbass, i just posted the footage, couldnt care less wether its incel motivated or not
also jfl at thinking normies are suddenly going to have some kind of change of heart like ''wow, maybe those inklers werent as bad as i thought :forcedsmile:'' our ''image'' is already fucking ruined, we could turn into angels tomorrow and people would still regard us a pedophiles/mass killers/ misogynist and whatever other labels
we already fucking look bad nigger
literally redditcels tried to act like good boys and they still shat on them JFL

> shoots other people
> gets shot
I don't think anybody that does this cares about beings though lol, in fact I think they usually plan on shooting themselves afterwards

On another note this guy has one cool walk lol

Would be a lot better if footage wasn't shot on smart fridge and they didn't fags didn't cut the killing parts tbh.

bruh they really had to censor and edit those parts out.......

Isn't that German WW2 helmet that he is wearing?

Strange... As the German army indiscriminately killed Soviet citizens and POWs.