Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media russian man defends himself from a group of aggressive female thugs using 10 inch white dildo

zerozerozero

zerozerozero

PSALM 137:8
★★★

Men should be allowed assault women.
It disciplines them, keeps them in line and reminds them who's in charge.
There's absolutely nothing wrong with smacking women around every now and again, contrary to what feminists and their beta bitch boys say or think about it.

LMAOOOOOO :feelshaha:
They really show their true colors when there's no simps or their beloved social circle around them:
Scared lil helpless cunts that wouldn't do shit by themselves

Last edited:
Men should be allowed assault women.
It disciplines them, keeps them in line and reminds them who's in charge.
There's absolutely nothing wrong with smacking women around every now and again, contrary to what feminists and their beta bitch boys say or think about it.
This is why the west is a shithole. Men built western civilization for the benefit of their families. Now men work for the benefit of toilets and Jews. Beating foids often keeps them from becoming pretentious roastie toasties; thus, not beating foids enough is why the world sucks. Soyboy boomer cucks are to blame.

I wish I was atleast half as based as he is.

I don't understand a word of Russian but even I can clearly see that he was being assaulted and did only the bare minimum to keep himself save :owo:

This is why the west is a shithole. Men built western civilization for the benefit of their families. Now men work for the benefit of toilets and Jews. Beating foids often keeps them from becoming pretentious roastie toasties; thus, not beating foids enough is why the world sucks. Soyboy boomer cucks are to blame.
On top of that, western men created, defended and spread a faggy chivalry code to other men, to tell them to treat foids like royalty, just for being born female.
Creating cucked social rules like:
"Men most not harm a woman, men should be polite to women and men must believe women."

Seriously, foids are not perfect, pure little angels like everyone thinks they are.
They only think that because foids are weak and submissive, and that's only because they live in societies that are ruled and populated by people who are bigger and stronger than they are, and could easily, badly hurt them if they dare to step out of line.

Older gen men, men like boomers, gen X and maybe some millennials are still cucked, pedestalize foids and treat them like royalty just for being female, but those kinds of men are becoming a minority.

I would have absolutely no issue of hitting or being rude to foids.

A man who refuses to put a woman in her place is not a man.

Seriously.

Last edited:

On top of that, western men created, defended and spread a faggy chivalry code to other men, to tell them to treat foids like royalty, just for being born female.
Creating cucked social rules like:
"Men most not harm a woman, men should be polite to women and men must believe women."

Seriously, foids are not perfect, pure little angels like everyone thinks they are.
They only think that because foids are weak and submissive, and that's only because they live in societies that are ruled and populated by people who are bigger and stronger than they are, and could easily, badly hurt them if they dare to step out of line.

Older gen men, men like boomers, gen X and maybe some millennials are still cucked, pedestalize foids and treat them like royalty just for being female, but those kinds of men are becoming a minority.

I would have absolutely no issue of hitting or being rude to foids.

A man who refuses to put a woman in her place is not a man.

Seriously.
Based. That bullshit chivalry crap only works if women don't have rights. You give women rights, and then they have all the power. Now you're not being chivalrous. You're just being a simp. Civlizations have always said DON'T GIVE WOMEN RIGHTS. IT FUCKS UP EVERYTHING. And they still did. And now, a century later, and the west is on the verge of collapse.

Because this, I LOVE RUSSIA
Z

Him beating them with such a dildo is funny as fuck

Also he beat them for grabbing in his pockets, they proly tried to rob him