Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Russiancels GTFIH, fuark can't stop LOLing @ this video

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
"Natalya Navy Seals! I will take the wheel and you will fuck out of here. I have a Jeep in Moscow but I will fuck you up here... Excuse me, do you have 1 ruble for the bus ticket?" Guy: "but you have a Jeep in Moscow" Natalya: "but it's in Moscow and right now I am in another civilized city." Guy: "mhmmm..." Natalya: "Okay buddy, sit here for a bit *smacks the ground with her foot* till your time comes..." "I said... start moving" Driver: "What are we doing?" Natalya: "Start moving.." Driver: "Really?" Natalya: "Inhale! Exhale! Fall down, push ups! BLYAD, if I STARTED SHOOTING HERE... I WILL SHOOT WHATEVER IS UNDER YOUR BELT... I hope you remember what's there... *goes up to a woman behind her* Excuse me but wouldn't you mind giving me 1 ruble?" *woman gives 1 ruble* Natalya: "Thank you *does army salute*... So buddy, should I write your number down(vehicle's number plates I am guessing)?" Driver: "yes yes yes" Natalya: "Excellent, BTW you are fired... BTW FUCK OFF, IMBECIL" Driver: "ok fuck off now.." Natalya: "Start moving or fuck off!".