Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Russians are advancing really fast

CroatianManlet

CroatianManlet

Commander
I hope they take bakhmut and kramatorsk soon.The zog forces in Eastern Ukraine seem to be collapsing

Do you think Putin will give you a girlfriend or something?

Map of the war in Donbass 1

Ya it will be interesting to see in the Kramatorsk agglomeration.. I am including Siversk and Bakhmut in the Kramatorsk agglomeration.

I think the Ukrainians are pulling back to the next defensive line after the pincers are closing and they had to get out of everywhere in the cauldron.

The Russian advance has been very impressive like for the pincers I remember it was maybe 6 weeks ago or something that the Russians took Popasna which was a heavily defended city, then the Ukrainians were fighting for every inch of land around Popasna as they had to in order to keep the cauldron open.

The Russian army was just slowly and steadily gaining ground around Popasna though which has been impressive.

no nation carez about incelz.
Imagine being cucked af by supportin any nation in war :feelskek:

I honestly don't really care about that conflict anymore.

There are over 7000 Ukrainian foids in my country and so far no on offered too hook me up with one of them.

they would. the russians already threatened us when croatia pulled out the diplomats from russia
They also threatened us when Greece publicy supporter Ukraine.

Do you think Putin will give you a girlfriend or something?
Against globohomo:soy::soy::soy::soy:
Meanwhile russ keeps getting immgrants and low birthrates their stacies go for western only

Against globohomo:soy::soy::soy::soy:
Meanwhile russ keeps getting immgrants and low birthrates their stacies go for western only
Russia has many immigrantsm but it's still a homogenous country. They need to change that.

I like it. Sounds exciting!

they would. the russians already threatened us when croatia pulled out the diplomats from russia

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back