Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW SA Victim: poc cis woman of niggers (TW) possible triggers RAPE

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★
My (22f) boyfriend (33 m) raped me and idk what to do?

This is my first post on r/twoxteehee so bare with me.

I went with my bf to his family country side house to celebrate thanks giving. The night was going well his family is amazing i really love his sisters and how good we get well together and he hugged me and we played family games in the living room near the chimney.

Then we went to eat and the food was amazing too his mom is a great cook i might ask her to teach me a trick or too.

while eating i whispered my bf: "wouldnt it be hot if we had sex in your parents house" to which he agreed gladly.

I started rubbing his thighs and dick under the table without anyone noticing then dinner was done we went upstairs immediately on the notion that we are sleepy after dinner.

As we entered the room i immediately went on my knees and put his dick in my mouth and after 20 mins of me mouth washing his dick for some reason i felt unsafe maybe it was the cold or maybe his sisters were playing too loud im not sure.

As i was telling him hey i feel scared this is unsafe and im really in pain rn, he came in my mouth.

He sat down to relax and i couldnt stop crying i went and got my stuff and went outside and ordered an uber and now im sitting in a hotel lobby debating if i should go to the police station and order a rape kit.

I feel honestly sick to my stomach i cant look at myself in the mirror i am disgusting and i think im gona need therapy for a few years.

Im really sorry if i trigerred anyone i am looking at my phone now and hes been calling me nonstop 33 missedcalls and i dont have the courage to answer.

Edit: Tahnk you all for your comments. I hope i never meet him ever again im gona miss his family tho but it has to be done i will go to the hospital right now and get checked for STDs too as you advised.

Last edited:
Your boyfriend must be a total incel. I'm sorry this happened to you Queen

He just didn't couldn't understand what she was saying because his cock was in her mouth. Not his fault.

You deserve better, kween.

I'm so sorry this happened to you. It wasn't your fault, he clearly overstepped your boundaries and never cared about your wellbeing. Please be strong and go to the police. He can't get away with this.

He can't get away with this.
Im gona go to the police next after i finish from the STDs check. If i couldnt protect myself i have to protect other women from predators.

Dnr probably LARP plus idc

have you talked about this with his parents? You should immediately report him to the police, who knows what else he might do to you

Nah you made this up right?

I think you should call his employer too and see if you can get him fired for this, I fear for the safety of his female colleagues. Have you tried dating someone other then those evil men, maybe a trans person or becoming lesbian? My PMs are open.

Thanks for the gold kind stranger!

I think you were violently murder raped. Most girls don't think so, but let's just call it what it is!