Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story [sad] Crash Bandicoot 3 Warped - the crystal I could never get.

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Overlord
★★★★★
I have a sad gamer story for you. When I was a kid, I used to play different playstation 1 games, one of them being Crash Bandicoot 3.
It's the crazy fox with the spinning attack who shatters boxes and collects crystals. You have to go through each level to get a pink crystal. There are more crystals, a blue or goldern one for breaking the time attack record and a diamond for smashing all boxes in a level.

There are also hidden gems to obtain. Unfortunately, there was one hidden gem from a dinosaur level that, when I jumped into it to obtain it, I didn't keep after I was warped out of the level (the gem was right in front of the warp zone).
I was a bit frustrated. This gem was not easy to get imo, but I entered the level again. Shockingly, the gem was not there anymore. But neither was it in my obtained crystals.
Which means that it was gone and I could never get. I don't know if this qualifies as a soft or hard lock. I couldn't reach the maximum percentage of game progress anymore, as this one gem became unobtainable.

It made me sad. I kept collecting the other crystals, as I had so much fun playing this game. I couldn't bring myself to start all over again for some reason. Guess I didn't want to lose my progress. But ultimately I got another game that I wanted to play, and I never came to play Bandicoot 3 again :feelsbadman:

My life will end eventually, and I will never have finished Bandicoot 3.

now i got nostalgic how many games i wanted to finish and they still wait for me :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

As a kid I always thought the ps1 and crash bandicoot were for poor people, I just played nintendo