Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Sad news kate princess of landwhales, capital of britain or something has cancer

Typical delusion and denying the obvious fact you got completely brainwashed by the jews that worship baphomet and you are one of them. (s)He only looks good if you like manjawed trannies with zero curves. You should install Grindr you could probably find many trannies that look "as good" as you described.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

She will get access to the best doctors and treatments skipping all the waiting lists so I doubt it's going to be a big problem for her.

She will get access to the best doctors and treatments skipping all the waiting lists so I doubt it's going to be a big problem for her.
yep. She wouldn't cry for me, so I ain't crying for her either

Money on it, they're trying to get rid of all of the windsors Until megan markle becomes queen of england lol

she was like "I habe cancerr"

Money on it, they're trying to get rid of all of the windsors Until megan markle becomes queen of england lol
ded srs why britfag monarch fags kill all the good looking chicks like diana while this cheeky brown mid looking piece of shit is still alive? like damn hoeflation in the english monarchy got craazy

Typical delusion and denying the obvious fact you got completely brainwashed by the jews that worship baphomet and you are one of them. (s)He only looks good if you like manjawed trannies with zero curves. You should install Grindr you could probably find many trannies that look "as good" as you described.
nigger that's a lot of projecting words for announcing your departure from the closet
not whoreworship but kate is cute atleast htb material. of course she looks like this now she got old nigger

this thread is sticky :horror: (it got stickied) @kay'

Meanwhile Megan Markle who has spent most of her time shitting on the Royals along with her Beta prince, gets nothing bad...

Even God simps for sluts.

Might be faked so they can push though a cancer vaccine tbh