Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Safe way to share private pics online

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Officer
★★★
When sharing private pics. Draw squiggly colored lines like these around the picture and add a filter +stickers+ watermarks all around the picture. No method is full proof but this is a good way to ensure that the picture is not reverse image searchable on search engines like yandex etc. It won't give away information that could be traced back to you and can be used as doxfuel

Example-Brad Pitt's most iconic picture

Yandex results (most of the time)

It's also a good practice to use image hosting websites like these and set the timer to whatever you want so the picture is invisible to viewers after that time frame

I personally don't think it's very necessary to take these precautions because the chances of you getting doxxed by anyone on incel forum are close to 0. Even if someone has your IP address and has binned down your location to the city you live in. It is very unlikely he'll ever find you.

Finding out someone lives in one of the thousands of of million+ cities on earth in some country is not very useful. Also a random lurker on an incel forum does not have the time and patience to do a Sherlock Holmes tier investigation to go through all your irrelevant inkwell's posts, join the dots, call people up and social engineer his way into getting your location for no reason but it's better safe than sorry I guess.

Last edited:
@Fat Link @Uggo Mongo

Excellent tips thanks for sharing I didnt know that :dafuckfeels:

Tfw you have no reason to share private pics to because no one gives a shit about subhuman truecels :feelsbadman:

Just don’t share pics as an incel. No one wants to see us anyways (except feds).

ill keep this in mind

Jfl I'm pretty sure I could reverse search this image through google by only including his face and none of the emojis and squiggly lines

Jfl I'm pretty sure I could reverse search this image through google by only including his face and none of the emojis and squiggly lines
Yes I never said it's full proof but it's good enough. This picture is of someone extremely famous so obviously the search engine will pick it up. It's unlikely you a low status incel will get caught tho